LP Support Max Wraps Elbow Support  » Health  »
  • I found this concept quite interesting and hoped that it worked positively in helping me heal my elbow pain
  • When I first tried wrapping this strap around my elbow- I found it a rather difficult to do it initially
  • A great feature which really impressed me about this elbow wrap was the fact that this elbow wrap in spite of being in close contact with my skin never ever stuck to me skin or hair- thereby making it just convenient for me to wear it without any kind of irritation or remove it in a rather easy and painless manner

• by rm002

For the past few days I had been witnessing an acute pain in my left elbow. Though the reason remained unknown, this pain did cause me a lot of discomfort. Although I tried healing it with pain reliving cream coupled with hot therapy, the pain still remained.

This is when my physiotherapist suggested that I use –LP support max wrap elbow support- to help the pain heal faster. When I looked at this elbow support for the first time, this elbow support looked rather ‘different’ from the normal ‘supports’ had been using earlier.

LP support max wraps elbow support was essentially a long strap made of strong flexible elastic with a silicon backing and could be used by simply applying concentric overlapping layers of this fabric on

the affected area. I found this concept quite interesting and hoped that it worked positively in helping me heal my elbow pain.

When I first tried wrapping this strap around my elbow- I found it a rather difficult to do it initially. Since I had so far been using the usual ‘pull on supports’ this wrap felt rather irritating and time consuming too.

But as soon as it covered my elbow pain- wow- what a relief. For a moment I almost felt that my pain had almost healed completely.

This wrap which provided a constant tight fit around the pain – just made me feel relaxed and comfortable. Using this wrap for just 7-8 days (2-3 hours) a day saw my elbow pain just disappear- giving me ...

• a great sense of relief.

What was really nice about using this elbow support was the fact that it not only provided the perfect support required to my elbows without jamming the entire joint, but also allowed me to do my routine work ( while wearing it ) with great ease and comfort. The silicon backing coupled with the Velcro closure – just allowed this wrap to stay in place without having it slip off.

remove it in a rather easy and painless manner. LP support max wraps elbow support indeed proved to be just fantastic.

Wearing this support not only helped my weak elbows gain strength but also feel active and energetic. Easy to maintain, this elbow wrap could easily be machine washed and thereby making it convenient for me to just keep it hygienically clean and dirt free.

A versatile aid which could also be used around hands or knees, this elbow support according to me is a best way to treat aches and pains in rather simple and effective manner. Priced at $25.

95, LP support max wraps elbow support according to me is a perfect solution for people of all ages to help them relive pain– right in the comfort of their home.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346101287551231/k2311a106/10.6.10