Pantene Pro-v Shampoo Hair Fall Control
  • Of late after a prolonged illness, I noticed that my hair had been falling more than usual
  • But when I used my brush- I was disappointed to see any kind of improvement in my falling hair
  • The fact that my hair just seemed 10%- 20% less on my brush – gave a hope that I might just overcome this problem - if I regularly used Pantene Pro- V shampoo hair fall control
  • Easy to use, this shampoo has just allowed be to get through the problem of hair fall in rather simple and convenient way- right in the comfort of my home

• by rm002

Of late after a prolonged illness, I noticed that my hair had been falling more than usual. Though I initially felt that this might be a temporary phase, to my horror the situation got only worst. Apart from my comb which seemed to be filled with more hair, what was alarming was the fact that my hair just seem to break even as I casually ran my fingers through them. This is when one of my friend suggested that I use Pantene Pro- V shampoo hair fall control.

Since my hair was falling at an alarming rate, I just found it difficult to digest the fact that a ‘hair fall shampoo’ would really help me get out the situation. But since my friend seemed quite positive about

the effectiveness of this product and also the fact that there was no harm in trying out this shampoo- made it easy for me to decide to go for it. Using this shampoo for the first time- didn’t feel any different from having my other routine shampoos.

The feature that instantly made it nice using it was the fact that it had a nice pleasant smell. The perfume just seemed to fill my bath area; soothing my senses and allowing me just enjoy a refreshing bath. After having towel dried my hair, I noticed that each strand of my hair felt more just refreshed and happy.

But when I used my brush- I was disappointed to see any kind of improvement in my falling hair. This situation continued ...

• for nearly a fortnight and since my hair just kept falling, I almost felt that this product had failed miserably. But to my surprise- during the third week of having using it- I did feel a difference.

Though my hair was still falling, I noticed the brush looked less loaded with hair. The fact that my hair just seemed 10%- 20% less on my brush – gave a hope that I might just overcome this problem - if I regularly used Pantene Pro- V shampoo hair fall control. After about 2-3 month of using it (thrice a week) my hair fall had considerable reduced – giving me a great sense of relief.

What was really nice about this shampoo was the fact that apart from making my hair

look thicker and fuller, this shampoo gave a nice sheen to my hair. This in turn made my hair look just healthy and beautiful. This shampoo has not only given a new lease of life to my hair but has also in a great way helped me look young and attractive.

I am just thrilled. Pantene Pro- V shampoo hair fall control indeed proved to be just wonderful. In fact my husband too seemed to swear by its effectiveness after having used this shampoo and since then has been regularly using it even till today.

Easy to use, this shampoo has just allowed be to get through the problem of hair fall in rather simple and convenient way- right in the comfort of my home. A total thumbs- up product indeed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316101287511231/k2311a106/10.6.10