Johnson Baby Shampoo  » Baby care  »
2.5
  • My second child is still a baby and already eight months old, so I prefer to choose a special shampoo for a baby
  • It has become a recommended product in our family, including from my parents who recommend Johnson baby shampoo to me
  • I really love the scent, with a fresh lemony scent and gentle baby

• by mardy

I always take care of my child’s growth, including for his hair and scalp. My second child is still a baby and already eight months old, so I prefer to choose a special shampoo for a baby. This is because a baby has sensitive skin and soft hair, so I have to use a baby shampoo to clean my son’s hair. One of the products that are suitable for me is Johnson baby shampoo. It has become a recommended product in our family, including from my parents who recommend Johnson baby shampoo to me.

Johnson baby shampoo does

not cause negative effects and has been trusted since a long time. The fluid has yellow color and not too thick, so it will be easily dissolved when you wash it with water. To use this shampoo, you don’t have to use any special methods for the baby. I usually use it in my baby, just like when I use ordinary shampoo in my hair. However, I try to massage my son’s head softer than usual. I also always use warm water to wet his hair and rubbed the hair with a half teaspoon of the shampoo.

• Each time I wash my baby’s hair; he remained calm and did not even cry if the foam is on the eyes. The foam of this shampoo is easy to clean so I do not need a long time to bathe my son. Therefore, I always use Johnson baby shampoo every day to clean my son’s hair and scalp, even though it does not matter if I use it multiple times in one day.

The shampoo is not containing soap, alcohol and other harmful chemical ingredients, so it will not irritate the eyes and safe to use in

the long term. Now, my son’s hair grows healthier, softer and smells good. I really love the scent, with a fresh lemony scent and gentle baby.

Overall, Johnson baby shampoo is a great product for my baby, and it only uses ingredients that suitable with the character of the baby’s body. The price is quite cheap, and I usually buy this product with a 7 oz size for $2,6. So, if you have a baby, then you should use Johnson baby shampoo for your child’s hair and scalp care without have to worry about any negative side effects.

Johnson Baby Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 546101287481231/k2311a106/10.6.10