Aussie Ausome Volume Shampoo  » Health  »
4.3
  • I had no problem when I blew my hair dry and was able to see that the hair wasn't out of control as it usually was
  • I also noticed that the volume of my hair was fuller than it usually was
  • I liked the smell, my hair was definitely fuller but not unmanageable and it lathered up very well
  • I like to switch it around every now and then just to have variety
  • I would highly recommend Aussie Shampoo for people who need some extra volume in their hair without the worry of a lot of frizz

• by Dawn

I tried Aussie Ausome Volume Shampoo after my mother-in-law gave me a bottle of it. I figured it wouldn’t hurt to try it since it was free for me. Even though I didn’t buy the Aussie Shampoo, it can be purchased at Walmart for $5.97 for a 33.8 oz. bottle. That isn’t a bad price at all considering the bottle is rather large and would last a long time.

I liked the smell of the Aussie Shampoo. It had a nice gentle smell rather than

a really strong one. That was one advantage of the shampoo. It didn’t make me sneeze. I sneeze if there is too much of a perfume smell in my shampoo. I also like how the shampoo lathered once I put it on my hair. It lathered very well and I felt like I was getting my hair clean enough. I had no problem when I blew my hair dry and was able to see that the hair wasn’t out of control as it usually was. I also noticed that the volume of my hair was fuller than it usually was. I was well pleased with the results. My mother-in-law had chosen a great shampoo for me.

Aussie shampoo did work well and I will probably purchase it again. I liked the smell, my hair was definitely fuller but not unmanageable and it lathered up very well. It is one of my favorite shampoos and I have used a lot of different brands of shampoos in my lifetime. I like ...

• Aussie Ausome Volume Shampoo
      to switch it around every now and then just to have variety. That may sound strange, but it gives me a chance to see if any of the older shampoos have improved or to try out new shampoos that I have never tried before. You never know what you might find in my shower for shampoo. What I can tell you is that Aussie is likely to be one of the shampoos that you will find at any given time.

I would highly recommend Aussie

Shampoo for people who need some extra volume in their hair without the worry of a lot of frizz. It is well worth the money spent, which actually isn’t bad to start with. You will definitely be pleased by the results that you get from it. Although it isn’t something that I use every time I shampoo, I wouldn’t be upset if it were the only shampoo left in the world. It would definitely work for me and it will for you as well.

Laura says :

I always used Aussie 3 min repair whenever my hair got damaged. I was so excited to see the Aussie Volume. Now my.is the best of both worlds, voluminous and healthy. The smell is always great with Aussie. I trust them and use the products on my daughter’s hair too.

Erin says :

re : I would highly recommend Aussie Shampoo for people who need some extra volume in their hair without the worry of a lot of frizz
I love the way this stuff smells My scalp felt cleaner and the volume was there. I will say I think I needed a deeper conditioning after. My hair does tend to be on the dry side though.

AmyB says :

I know, right? It’s pretty darn incredible. A friend got me a bottle of this while he was visiting down under, and I think this has become my favorite shampoo Oh, and the fragrance I ordered a few extra bottles to gift to friends and family, and everyone loves this

Kiran says :

Aussie Volume Shampoo is really awesome. Its made my hair so soft and voluminous. Highly recommend it.

Brittany W says :

I love the smell of this shampoo. However, I notice that my hair feels rough and not soft and smooth.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346101287471231/k2311a106/10.6.10