Head and Shoulders 2 in 1 Classic Clean  » Health  »
  • I like that because perfume smells in shampoos often make me sneeze quite a bit
  • I hate when I get a shampoo that is so thin it is almost like water and I don't like a shampoo that will barely pour out of the bottle
  • It wasn't the best shampoo for me, but it worked well
  • I found that when I blew dry my hair, there were some frizzies
  • I see that it works for my friends dandruff problem because I have never seen any flaking in his hair or on his clothing

• by Dawn

I tried Head and Shoulders 2 in 1 Classic Clean when I was visiting a friend that had it in their shower. I had forgotten to bring my own shampoo. Although I didn’t purchase the shampoo myself, it can be purchased at Walmart for $9.24 for a 33.9 oz. bottle. That’s a fairly large bottle so the price isn’t too bad. It not only has shampoo but a conditioner as well. I usually don’t care for shampoo/conditioner mixes, but since that is all there was, I had to use it.

Head and Shoulders is a dandruff shampoo. I don’t really have dandruff but Head and

Shoulders can be used anyway. The shampoo is a light blue color and has a shampoo smell. It isn’t a perfume type smell though. I like that because perfume smells in shampoos often make me sneeze quite a bit. The shampoo wasn’t to thick in consistency but not too thin either. I hate when I get a shampoo that is so thin it is almost like water and I don’t like a shampoo that will barely pour out of the bottle. I poured some of the Head and Shoulders into the palm of my hand and began rubbing it into my hair.

The shampoo/conditioner ...

• wasn’t bad at all. It did get some of the tangles out of my hair. It wasn’t the best shampoo for me, but it worked well. I found that when I blew dry my hair, there were some frizzies. I was left with some fly away hair, but all in all, it served it’s purpose to get my hair clean and that is the most important thing. I would have to deal with the fly away hair until I could go to the store to purchase my regular shampoo.

I probably wouldn’t purchase this shampoo myself. It wasn’t the best choice for me. It

does, however work to get the hair nice and clean and you will have a clean smell when you get done. I need a shampoo that will prevent the fly away hair though. This shampoo simply didn’t provide that. I would recommend this shampoo for anyone who has a mild dandruff problem. It will get rid of the dandruff so that you don’t have to worry about that. I see that it works for my friends dandruff problem because I have never seen any flaking in his hair or on his clothing. If you don’t have dandruff, I wouldn’t suggest that you purchase this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346101287451231/k2311a106/10.6.10