Blinc Kiss Me Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • One tube of the Blinc Kiss Me Mascara costs about twenty four dollars, a price definitely way above most drugstore brands
  • It is probably the best mascara I have ever used in terms of staying put and not budging from the eyelashes one bit
  • If you are looking for a good quality waterproof mascara, I highly recommend this one

• by Intensify

I have probably owned at least one mascara product from every makeup manufacturer known to man. That is how obsessed I am with mascara. To be quite honest, I probably haven’t gone a day without wearing it since I first learned how to back in high school. It is just that crucial to my makeup routine. Personally, I am a big fan of mascaras that promise to lengthen and volumize. It is nice to get a mascara that can do one or the other, but my standard for a really good quality mascara is that it do both simultaneously. That is the reason why I purchased the Blinc Kiss Me Mascara. I read the packaging and was hooked at the guarantee of longer and more volumized lashes, not to mention the promise that this mascara does not smudge one bit. I purchased it even though I find it a bit pricey. One tube of the Blinc Kiss

Me Mascara costs about twenty four dollars, a price definitely way above most drugstore brands. However, I spare no expense to get great lashes, so I went ahead with the purchase.

The first thing I have to say about the Blinc Kiss Me Mascara is that it is one of the only mascara products that I have ever used that has actually not smudged or flaked off at all during the entire day. It is probably the best mascara I have ever used in terms of staying put and not budging from the eyelashes one bit. I didn’t see any flakes. There was no smudging. Despite the fact that I live in a very hot and humid climate, no amount of sweating made the mascara bleed off. This mascara also does not clump up like a lot of other mascaras. I don’t know whether the formulation of the mascara itself is just smoother or what. Whatever ingredients were ...

• used to make this mascara were clearly carefully chosen because it just seems to glide on perfectly and stay on until you’re reading for it to come off.

I guess the cool thing is that there is actually some technology behind this mascara. It was clearly designed for a specific purpose. The instructions explain that the mascara actually forms little water resistant tubes around each one of your lashes. At first, I was skeptical that this would make such a huge difference, but to be quite honest, it truly does. What seems most notable to me about this mascara is that it looks completely natural. You can usually tell when someone is wearing mascara because normally, lashes aren’t extremely long and volumized. However, with this mascara, it almost looks as if my natural lashes are just extra long and volumized. I can’t really tell that I have much product on my lashes.

I am confident that if I

ever cried in this mascara, it wouldn’t smear embarrassingly all the way down my face. It is one of the best waterproof mascaras I have ever used. The great thing about it is that as long as you use it the right way, it will stay on the entire time you want it to stay on but is easy to remove as soon as you decide to take it off. Makeup removal is very simple with the Blinc Kiss Me Mascara.

Overall, I would have to give the Blinc Kiss Me Mascara a rating of a 10 out of 10. If you are looking for a good quality waterproof mascara, I highly recommend this one. Even though it is a bit more expensive than many other mascara products, it is worth every penny. Never before have I seen a waterproof mascara that is actually completely 100% smudge proof no matter what. If you’re ready to be amazed, try out this mascara.

Blinc Kiss Me Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316101287431231/k2311a106/10.6.10