Nexxus Therappe Shampoo  » Health  »
  • I decided to try Nexxus Therappe Shampoo as part of my shampoo research
  • It wasn't a heavy perfume smell that came from it and that was perfect for me since I don't like heavy odors in a shampoo
  • I would highly recommend Nexxus shampoo for anyone that loves a good shampoo and can afford to purchase it
  • This is on my top ten list of shampoos that I love

• by Dawn

I love to try new shampoos. I decided to try Nexxus Therappe Shampoo as part of my shampoo research. I have heard good things about it. Even my daughter uses it sometimes. I purchased the Nexxus at Walmart for $15.98 for a 33.8 oz. bottle. It is a salon shampoo so I didn’t think the price was too outrageous and the bottle is rather large. In fact, that was a great price considering the fact that it is a salon shampoo.

The first time that I used the Nexxus shampoo, I loved the smell. It wasn’t a heavy perfume smell that came from

it and that was perfect for me since I don’t like heavy odors in a shampoo. I also liked the thickness of the shampoo. It wasn’t runny like most brands of shampoos that I have tried in the past. I didn’t need as much of it to get a nice lather from it which meant that I wouldn’t have to replace the shampoo as soon as I would have to with other shampoos of the same size. That was already a win-win situation.

I really liked how my hair turned out after using the Nexxus shampoo. It wasn’t too frizzy and it ...

• had a nice smell to it as well. It was easy to get the knots out, as my hair is extremely prone to getting severe tangles in it. That was another plus to using this shampoo. I loved every aspect of Nexxus from start to finish. I can’t afford to buy Nexxus all the time so I won’t be purchasing it every time I get shampoo, but I will make a point to get the shampoo every chance that I get.

I would highly recommend Nexxus shampoo for anyone that loves a good shampoo and can afford to purchase it. I also recommend

for those who can’t afford it all the time to get it when the chance arises because it is a great shampoo that will do a great job on your hair. There is nothing wrong with treating yourself every now and then to a good shampoo. In fact, it can make you feel especially good to get something a little luxurious now and then. Splurge when you get the chance and get a bottle of Nexxus shampoo and enjoy the benefits that come along with it. You will absolutely love this shampoo. This is on my top ten list of shampoos that I love.

Nexxus Therappe Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346101287381131/k2311a106/10.6.10