Noxzema Blackhead Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • It was not available here and so I thought of buying it
  • But because it is the only thing that worked for my blackheads, I will buy it again and recommend it

• by dainge

I used to have a lot of blackheads which were the result of poor hygiene. A few months ago I tried a few products here and there, but I did not get any result. Then, I saw Noxzema Blackhead Cleanser online, for $20. It was not available here and so I thought of buying it. I tried it for 2 months and think that it was a good product which delivered its promise.

This product is actually in a tube, weighing 6.4 ounces. It is made by Noxzema, and the tube is in blue and yellow colors. It actually contains tingly natural extracts which are good at deep cleansing and exfoliating the skin to help make way for new layers of skin. It also contains 2.5% salicylic acid, which is the right amount of this acid to keep the skin healthy and clean enough, without getting harmed by its

harshness. The content of its Benzoyl Peroxide is also of the right amount, so it does not cause too much dryness on the skin, which might lead to more acne later on.

The salicylic acid and the Benzoyl Peroxide are actually known for being tough against blackheads. They are both commonly found in a lot of acne and blackhead products because they are both tough in fighting off the dirt which are clogged inside the pores, and which cannot be cleaned by common facial wash alone. It also can control the formation of blackheads by making sure that the existing ones are eliminated while new ones are not formed anymore.

What you should do is apply it on your nose and other blackhead-affected areas after washing your face. You only have to be sure your face is patted dry first, before wetting it. Then, apply Noxzema Blackhead Cleanser on ...

• your nose and let it remain there for 3 minutes. Then rinse off. There is a stinging sensation you will feel because of the BP, but the BP is not harmful to the skin because it is not high enough to cause any inflammation or anything serious. The sting is tolerable.

Noxzema Blackhead Cleanser smells a little bad. It actually feels just like a facial scrub that it feels a little grainy and that’s it. You only need to apply a small amount of it because it only needs to be applied on those parts with blackheads. It sticks well to the skin, but be sure to apply it away from the eyes because it stings, and it is not gentle to the eyes.

Anyway, it did not take long before I saw anything. The blackheads were not completely gone yet. But you should use it everyday at least

once a day. What was important was, I saw my blackheads turning brown as each day passed, and by the 2nd week my blackheads were getting smaller. By the 3rd week I remember almost all of them were gone. It did this without any redness, dryness, irritation and allergies, which is a surprise because a lot of products did this to me before.

It was safe to use, because it has no alcohol. It is oil-free and it does not contain any synthetic scent and color, which is a good thing because oily skin is prone to breakouts and blackheads if the product has alcohol, oil and synthetic colors.

However, for all its worth, it is only available online so you have to buy and wait for days before using it. But because it is the only thing that worked for my blackheads, I will buy it again and recommend it.

Noxzema Blackhead Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316101287341131/k2311a106/10.6.10