Hoover Pet Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • I’m a big fan of vacuum cleaners, I love to clean my home and I love for my carpet to be fairly clean
  • I shopped around for a new vacuum cleaner for well over two months before I found the Hoover Pet Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
  • I think that’s why they call it Cyclonic because it works like a cyclone
  • Another thing that I like about this vacuum cleaner is that it has an automatic cord winder

• by Moneysac

I’m a big fan of vacuum cleaners, I love to clean my home and I love for my carpet to be fairly clean. There is nothing like having a carpet that is well vacuumed. But the thing about having a well vacuumed home is that you need a vacuum cleaner that is going to give that to you. You have to invest alittle money into a vacuum cleaner that is going to give you the results you are looking for. I shopped around for a new vacuum cleaner for well over two months before I found the Hoover Pet Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner. I’m not sure what made me buy this vacuum cleaner because I hadn’t heard any

reviews about it or anything, No one really said anything about it so I was going off my own guts when I made this purchase. Maybe I was drawn by the way that it looked. It was a bright red and most of the red trimmed the outside of the vacuum cleaner, along with a strip of black that lined the outer container

This vacuum cleaner has one of the strongest wind tunnel power I’ve ever seen in a vacuum cleaner. I think that’s why they call it Cyclonic because it works like a cyclone. I have a cat so with that being said, I needed something that would pick up her hair. This vacuum cleaner did just that, it helped me clean hair off my carpet as well as my couches. I read that it was actually built to pick up pet hair but I didn’t read this until after I actually bought it.

Another thing that I like about this vacuum cleaner is that it has an automatic cord winder. Ok, I have a thing about cords, And when it comes to cords and vacuum cleaners, I get angry. I hate having to wrap cords up after I get down with them. I have a bad back and I don’t have the time or energy be winding up a cord when I get down vacuuming.

The felt hair grabber doesn’t work all that well to me. I ...

• Hoover Pet Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
      could be using it the wrong way but don’t think that it does a great job in picking up hair. I do like the rotating brush though. The rotating brush actually gets a nice amount of hair off of my carpets and couches. Whatever this vacuum cleaner does to get the hair off my carpets amazes me every time. It’s suppose to go through two different stages while cleaning. The one touch brush roll control allows me to easily clean my area without the extra work. I’ve upgraded myself when it comes to vacuum cleaners. I use to have a bag vacuum cleaner but now I own a bagless one. The bagless feature makes life so much easier.
      All I have to do is disconnect the container from the vacuum cleaner and empty the dander and pet hair into the trash can. The only thing that I would change is the fact that I have to get a new filter every few months for it to work properly. The filters can get little pricey after a while. But it’s better than having to buy bags all the time as well, because they bags aren’t cheap either.

I think that the Hoover Pet Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner is a great vacuum cleaner, I plan on keeping it around a little longer before I think about buying another one. It gets the job done and that is all that matters.

Betha says :

My hoover pet cyclonic rollers stop working when im vacuuming but when i have lefted in the air its rolls. As soon as i touch the carpet again its stop rolling. Ive turn off the roller and back on and nothing seems to do, i`ve cleaned my roller and check the belts which are all in good condition. What could be wrong it? please help

Dave Allen says :

Will this vacuum pick up heavy dog hair from a golden retriever? Our current vacuum is not doing the job and we have dog hair all over the house. Its either get a new vacuum or get rid of the dog which I don’t really want to do because it will devastate my wife and kids.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 536101287191131/k2311a106/10.6.10