Ceres Cranberry and Kiwi Pure Fruit Juice Blend
  • I bought this juice drink at Spencers grocery in Inorbit and it says 100% pure fruit juice blend so I selected it for a try

• by brandobrando

I bought this juice drink at Spencers grocery in Inorbit and it says 100% pure fruit juice blend so I selected it for a try. I did have a brand for fruit juice but since I wanted to try and taste other brands, I got curious on Ceres.

Ceres offers a lot of fruit juice variants and what I selected was the Cranberry and Kiwi juice. Cranberries are good for those having UTI. I really do feel that I needed this fruit because I wanted to clear my urinary

track of any disease so to fight it off; I chose Cranberry juice with Kiwi. We also do know that the kiwi fruit has anti oxidant properties.

The color of Ceres Cranberry and Kiwi fruit is light peach. But the taste of it was more of an apple to me rather than a cranberry which is red and kiwi which is green in color. I don’t know what happened to Ceres as they have made this wonderful concoction into another misleading juice drink.

I cannot really taste the kiwi fruit ...

• of it and as far as the cranberry juice is concern, it was really not reddish in color or the taste was not even near cranberry. I bought cranberry juice before but this combination of Ceres drink was really what I don’t like in mind when I tasted it.

It has no pulp or whatsoever that will make you think that it is pure. The consistency of the juice was watery. It really tasted like an apple juice to me and I was not really satisfied.

I also am dismayed

of the price since it is expensive than my favorite brand of juice. One liter of Ceres Cranberry and Kiwi flavored juice was Rs99. For me, it was really expensive and it is not worth the value of my money because I never tasted the real cranberry and kiwi in this juice.

Anyway, I have learned my lesson and I will never buy this same flavor again. I have nothing against Ceres. I do like their other fruit flavors like their orange. But this combination was really not for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276101287131131/k2311a106/10.6.10