Pantene Pro-V Hair Solutions,Fragile To Strong
1.0
  • After a few weeks of using this product,I noticed that the bits of hair were beginning to be less evident,and it wasn't too long before they disappeared
  • My husband used it and had the same problem,and he has drier hair than I do

• by aarddragon

About five to six years ago I was dismayed to find small bits of my hair,about a quarter of an inch long,scattered on the sink whenever I brushed my hair in the bathroom. Apparently,the ends of my hair,which I wear shoulder-length,were breaking off.

My hair didn’t feel dried out and still looked fine but,naturally, I didn’t want the breakage to continue.

I shopped around and tried a couple of brands of shampoo that were supposed to strengthen weak or

damaged hair,but they made my hair feel too heavily conditioned.

Then I discovered Pantene Pro-V Restorative Breakage Defense,described as ” being able to strengthen individual hair strands for dramatically less hair fall due to breakage”.

I’m always a little skeptical about if shampoos can achieve all that the manufacturer claims,but was pleased that this product did.

After a few weeks of using this product,I noticed that the bits of hair were beginning to be less evident,and it wasn’t too ...

• long before they disappeared.

I continued using the Restorative Breakage Defense shampoo until recently,when I discovered that it had vanished from the shelves of our local Walmart.

It seems the Pantene company has completely changed their line of hair products,replacing them with a whole army of varied formulas for different hair types and problems.

I hoped the formula that I had been using was still available in different packaging,but no luck.

There were several new Pantene shampoos

that appeared to be similar,so I chose Pantene Pro-V Hair Solutions,Fragile to Strong.

Was that a mistake! I qave up on it after using it twice.

It left my hair limp,unmanageable,and it didn’t feel very clean.

My husband used it and had the same problem,and he has drier hair than I do.

Hopefully,one of the other new Pantene shampoos will be the right replacement for the Restorative Breakage Defense formula,as I won’t be using the Fragile to Strong formula again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316101287111131/k2311a106/10.6.10