Oster 450 Watt Touchscreen Blender  » Housewares  »
  • I think I have fallen so in love with this blender all because the LCD screen is touch screen
  • It’s not all about the touch screen with me, I love a lot of things about this blender
  • First of all I want to talk about the fact that it’s compact which means that I don’t have no type of issue putting it on my counter top and leaving it there
  • I can make a mix for five people in one jar if I want to, that is convenient for not only me but my family as well
  • I believe that all kitchen heads should have one of these

• by Moneysac

I couldn’t wait to talk about this blender. I got this blender while on a trip with my mother back in the summer time. I mean it’s fairly new but since we have moved towards fall, it’s a season old. I think I have fallen so in love with this blender all because the LCD screen is touch screen. I have a real thing for touch screen items. It just seems as if it makes life so much easier. I don’t have to worry about buttons being broken, or not working properly. Everything is all about the finger and the screen. I have yet to have any issues when it comes to using the touch screen feature of the blender so all Is well. I’m sure

you would like to know what else is built into this blender and I would like to tell you. It’s not all about the touch screen with me, I love a lot of things about this blender.

First of all I want to talk about the fact that it’s compact which means that I don’t have no type of issue putting it on my counter top and leaving it there. It doesn’t take up any room, it doesn’t take away room from my other appliances which is always a good thing. Everything about this blender is timed and automatic. I can time my mixes and it will stop as soon as it’s done doing its thing. I think that is the neatest thing because I don’t have ...

• to stand at the blender the whole time it’s mixing. The top securely sits on the glass container, I don’t have to worry about it flying off during a mix down.

My all time favorite feature when it comes to this blender is that it can actually crush ice! There aren’t many blenders out there that can actually crush ice without breaking the blades. I have broken a hand full of blenders all because of the trying to crush ice, I can also lend together whole fruit slices if I want to. The blade is that strong. It has 450 watt blending power, the motor is extremely strong. I can make a mix for five people in one jar if I want to, that is convenient for

not only me but my family as well. I don’t have to worry about breaking the container because it’s dishwasher safe. It can easily go into the dishwasher and be cleaned in a matter of minutes.

The handle is comfortable to hold all the way up until you have to pour something out of it. It can become a bit of a irritation after pouring and holding it for so long. Other than that, I solely believe that this blender is a wonderful asset to my kitchen. I enjoy using it and I have made some wonderful fruit juices with it. I believe that all kitchen heads should have one of these. For $60 and a 2 year warranty, I don’t see why you wouldn’t check it out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 536101287071131/k2311a106/10.6.10