J. Christopher’s Breakfast Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
122 East Liberty st , Savannah , Georgia
  • The food is amazing and you get huge portions of it
  • That was a bargain for that delicious food
  • The food came out a little slow , but I believe they cook it fresh when you order

• by Gina Gott

This is a fun and yummy breakfast place to try in the Savannah , Georgia area. The restaurant is inside of an old gas station type building. It is very artsy and colorful inside though. They have a lot of hand painted pictures by local artists hanging up. It is a very bright and happy place to start your day.

The food is amazing and you get huge portions of it.

I ordered the blueberry pancakes and scrambled eggs. My husband had the ham and cheese omelet with home fries. We both had orange juice ,and it was really good too.

We spent about $18.00 for the meal and orange juices. That was a bargain for that delicious food! For the quality of this place , the prices can’t be beat. You get enough food that you probably won’t need lunch after ...

• eating here too - we didn’t.

The service is wonderful. There was a line when we walked in the door , but we were seated within 10 minutes. The waitresses and waiters were all smiling. The food came out a little slow , but I believe they cook it fresh when you order. Plus it was a little busy that morning. Everyone seemed to be happy and smiling though. This

is just the perfect place to eat breakfast.

It is very clean. The smells coming from the kitchen are amazing. I really love this restaurant. I’m glad we found it , and I can’t wait to go back and eat there again. It’s awesome. Bring your whole family , and come with a big appetite. You will leave happy and fully satisfied , ready to face whatever the day may bring.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 76101286981131/k2311a106/10.6.10