Simply Basic Body Mist
  • I paid a little bit more than five dollars each for these delightful fragrances
  • In addition to a small spray to my wrists, I love to put some on my clothes and a light spray into my hair
  • Unfortunately the Raspberry Vanilla has a bit of a chemical based smell, most likely to be just alcohol or a preservative, but as an allergy sufferer, I find it to be extremely overwhelming
  • The price is affordable and it lasts way longer than I predicted it to the first time that I bought a bottle

• by Zoey7879

Simply Basic Body Mist has become one of my favorite selections when it comes to adding that little bit of extra something to my daily routine. I purchased two large bottles from Wal-Mart, one scent being Raspberry Vanilla and the other being Madarin Orange. I paid a little bit more than five dollars each for these delightful fragrances.

Each one of these bottles was made of plastic, which I am thrilled with. My

bathroom floor is tile and given my tendencies as a klutz, glass bottles would never survive a week in my home. Both scents smell wonderful and are long lasting. In addition to a small spray to my wrists, I love to put some on my clothes and a light spray into my hair. Just a little seems to go a long way - All day!

Mandarin is my favorite of the two. Unfortunately ...

Marie says :

Was wondering what store do you buy your Simply Basic Body Mist?

Zoey7879 replies :

Marie, I believe that I purchased them from WalMart.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316101286921131/k2311a106/10.6.10