Cory Quirino World of Wellness Health Protect Lemongrass Insect Repellant Spray  » Health  »
  • My mom got me a 50ml spray bottle which cost Php125 (USD3)
  • Aside from its effectiveness in preventing bites, I have to say that I like the spray because of its lemongrass smell
  • The small and light spray bottle also makes it very easy to apply and convenient to carry around

• by TheCity

Cory Quirino’s World of Wellness is a well-known line of wellness products in the Philippines. With the recent strain of dengue that has been going around, my mom decided to get me the Health Protect Insect Repellant Spray (Lemongrass) upon seeing Cory Quirino recommending it and hearing some of her friends say that it is effective.

My mom got me a 50ml spray bottle which cost Php125 (USD3). Based on the bottle, it claims to give long-lasting protection from mosquitoes, ticks, and biting flies, and is natural and non-toxic.

I have used it for the past weeks whenever I go to places where I am likely to get bitten by mosquitoes such as the downstairs of our house, outside, etc. For some reason, I am a mosquito magnet and when I go to such places, it is very likely that I will get one or two bites, and the bad thing is that the marks stay on for weeks.

So far, I have to say that the repellant seems to be working. I have not had a new insect ...

• bite in the last few weeks, although I have not stayed in a horribly mosquito infested place such as gardens in the evening, or lakes, or places such as that. But just from going outside the house, or dining al fresco, I can say I did not have any insect bothering or biting me.

Aside from its effectiveness in preventing bites, I have to say that I like the spray because of its lemongrass smell. I have always loved the smell of lemongrass and this is such a big bonus

for me that the spray smells like it. It gives me a soothing, calm, and fresh feeling. Another important thing is that it is purely liquid and totally non-greasy and it doesn’t feel as if you put anything on. The small and light spray bottle also makes it very easy to apply and convenient to carry around.

Overall, this repellant is more effective on me than Off lotion, and I like it very much. It’s a must especially during this season where cases of dengue are rampant.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346101286911131/k2311a106/10.6.10