Woh Hup Hoisin Sauce  » Food  »
  • The spice and the herbal scent of the food are really balanced once you put this delicious sauce into the dish

• by brandobrando

We bought this sauce because I was going to prepare a Vietnamese Beef Pho recipe. I got the recipe online and the ingredient includes Hoisin sauce which I really hunt from store to store because it wasn’t easily available. But anyway to make the hunting story for hoisin sauce short, I was able to buy it at Hypercity grocery.

Woh Hup Hoisin sauce contains sugar, soybean, ginger, vinegar, garlic, red rice, sesame oil and chili. It wasn’t

that chili when I tasted it but it was great because of the sweet blend of sugar and soya bean and some salt. It was really perfect to match on any chicken barbecue and other fried fish.

I did chose Woh Hup Hoisin sauce because of the rich and thick sauce it has. It is also the cheapest available hoisin sauce if I compare it to other imported products available also in Hypercity. I really like the ...

• taste of hoisin sauce on my Vietnamese Beef Pho recipe that we ate as dinner.

The spice and the herbal scent of the food are really balanced once you put this delicious sauce into the dish. I would look forward on adding hoisin sauce on my other stir fried vegetable dish and is also good to put on sauteed seafood meal.

My husband really appreciated my effort in cooking the delicious meal which is really foreign to our

palate. But Who Hup Hoisin really did make a big difference on the dish that I prepared and it was really exotic.

You can purchase Woh Hup Hoisin Sauce at Hypercity or any other selected stores in Mumbai for only Rs160 or equivalent to $3.55 on their 350 gram bottle jar. It is perfect as a dip on any fried meat and siomai. You can also try to add Hoisin sauce on your stir fried dishes to give added flavor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276101286891131/k2311a106/10.6.10