Bones TV Episode: Aliens in a Spaceship  » TV  »
2.5
  • What I like about this episode is how the Grave Digger seriously underestimated the two scientists that were buried
  • The best part for me though was how they gave away their location to their friends both by figuring out where they were using the soil that was surrounding them (very dumb move
  • But, after seeing it, I can definitely say it was worth the wait

• by Review Vigilante

As I mentioned in another review, my wife and I were watching re-runs of the show Bones this past weekend and finally got to watch one that we have seen references to from other episodes but never actually watched before; Aliens in a Spaceship. This proved to be a very good episode.

Bones and Hodgins are kidnapped by a serial killer known as the Grave Digger (we already know the killer’s identity

because we have watched later episodes) and then are buried alive inside a car while Booth and the rest of the Jeffersonian crew have to work to either find them or scrape up ransom money before they die.

What I like about this episode is how the Grave Digger seriously underestimated the two scientists that were buried.

Brennan saves Hodgins life by performing a complex surgery (without painkillers) and they manage to ...

• prolong their lives by using various methods to increase their air supply (good thing their spare tire was in the trunk of the car rather than underneath like many of the newer models) and even escaped using the explosive device on the car’s air bags.

It was a bit like watching a modernized version of the show MacGyver.

The best part for me though was how they gave away their location to

their friends both by figuring out where they were using the soil that was surrounding them (very dumb move; burying a soil expert) and sending a code via text message that only Zack could read (man I miss him).

It took me a long time to get around to finally watching this episode.

But, after seeing it, I can definitely say it was worth the wait.

If I get a chance to watch it again, I definitely would.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 105101286730531/k2311a105/10.5.10