Euro Pro Shark Bagless Pet Care Vacuum Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • That was until I bought the Euro Pro Shark Bagless Pet Care Vacuum Cleaner
  • I find that the suction is created for the pets and that is why I love it so much
  • I think that vacuum cleaners shouldn’t be heavy in weight

• by Ginia

I’ve learned as a pet owner that I can’t just use any type of vacuum cleaner for my pets and think that I’m going to get away with it. I have not had a regular vacuum cleaner clean up my pet hair in a long time. It seems as if these vacuum cleaners these days have become nothing more but weak. I have yet to find a vacuum cleaner that can get the dander up. That was until I bought the Euro Pro Shark Bagless Pet Care Vacuum Cleaner. Actually my husband bought the Euro Pro Shark Bagless Pet Care

Vacuum Cleaner for me for about $70. I was shocked at the price because when it comes to pet vacuum cleaners, most of the time they are priced around $100 and over.

I liked this vacuum cleaner because it was made for pets and pets only. Don’t get me wrong, I can use it on whatever I would like to use it on but it works best on my pet hairs. I find that the suction is created for the pets and that is why I love it so much. There is a 12 amp motor which says a lot. The 12 amp motor is strong enough to pick up cat hair and dog hair as well. I also like that the vacuum cleaner is bagless. This makes picking up pet hair so much easier. I don’t have to worry about filling up bags, emptying out bags and or hair sticking to bags. All I have to do is take the container and empty it out and re snap it in.

I will say that even though this vacuum cleaner is neat and very strong in the way that it functions. It’s extremely heavy and that is something that I don’t ...

• Euro Pro Shark Bagless  Pet Care Vacuum Cleaner
      like. I think that vacuum cleaners shouldn’t be heavy in weight. I have three sets of stairs so following my cat and cleaning up after her isn’t easy. T’s also not easy to store away because it’s so bulky. If I was the person buying this vacuum cleaner I don’t think that I would have bought it all because it was heavy.

The headlight on the vacuum cleaner is bright and it’s actually much brighter than most vacuums I’ve used in the past. I also like the wands that come with this vacuum cleaner, along with the attachments. There are small

attachments that allow me to get into small corners and behind tight spots. I don’t have any problems getting in the corners where my cat loves to sit.

The Hepa Filter grabs most of the dirt and dust. The grip is easy to handle and it’s comfortable. I think that as far as a good pet vacuum cleaner goes, you need security and great function. I have seen all of that with this vacuum cleaner. It’s a bit heavy but I have overlooked that all because it has done me some major justice. It’s great for homes with animals and that’s the bottom line.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 535101286590431/k2311a105/10.5.10