Moroccan Bronze 5 Blade lighted Ceiling Fan  » Housewares  »
  • I’m not sure why I chose this ceiling fan but all I know is that it matches everything about my living room
  • I think that the main issue was that when we first got it, it didn’t have all of the parts to it
  • The morocco Bronze look is another thing that I like about this ceiling fan
  • I love that the fan blades are reversible
  • Not only does it look amazing but it works like a charm

• by Ginia

For $150 I was able to buy my living area a new ceiling fan. I’m not sure why I chose this ceiling fan but all I know is that it matches everything about my living room. I did have a hard time getting it installed. I think that the main issue was that when we first got it, it didn’t have all of the parts to it. I had to send it back and wait on a new package. This was a headache right out the box but once we got the new package, we were able to get it installed.

The Moroccan Bronze 5 Blade lighted Ceiling Fan had a design that stood against all the other ceiling fans. The bulb area is a rounded

glass cover that gives the ceiling fan such an expensive look and feel. It illuminates my home so well that I don’t have to turn on any other lamps in the living. The thing that separates this fan from the other is that it offers five different fan blades which is what gives it it’s coolness. It gives off great cool air. The morocco Bronze look is another thing that I like about this ceiling fan. It has more of a gold look to it as well. The fan blades are finished with an antique gold finish.

I love that the fan blades are reversible. I was able to choose which side of the blades I wanted to show on the outer view. I’m guessing that since this ...

• ceiling fan uses 6 60-watt bulbs, that is why it is so bight. Unlike some of the ceiling fans I’ve seen in my time, this ceiling fan has a double mount that is located on the bottom of the fan and on the top of the fan as well. I think it is more fashionable than anything else. I‘m not sure if it has much to do with how it’s installed. I love the way that it look, I hated how hard it was to install it. It took my husband four hours and a failed mission before we had to pay someone to install it for us. I think that they should have made it easier and they should have inserted a set of instructions
        as well. They gave us nothing to go off of and that is what made it hard.

The only thing that I kind of disliked about this ceiling fan is that the wood gathered dust so quickly. I find myself dusting all the time and that gets on my nerves. Other than that I couldn’t find anything else wrong with this ceiling fan.

For the most part the Moroccan Bronze 5 Blade lighted Ceiling Fan is one of the best ceiling fans that I’ve ever purchased. I enjoy using it and I think that if you are looking for a new ceiling fan for your home then you should consider buying this. It’s affordable and it looks amazing. Not only does it look amazing but it works like a charm.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 535101286580431/k2311a105/10.5.10