Verizon prepaid cell service
  • I bought my prepaid cell phone from them and added minutes
  • I noticed that when I switched my prepaid service from Cingular to Verizon I was getting more out of spending an extra $20
  • I would definitely recommend going with Verizon if you were looking for excellent prepaid phone service

• by Toni
      Though I just recently lost my Verizon phone I have been very satisfied with their service. I bought my prepaid cell phone from them and added minutes.

Minutes for prepaid Verizon phones are on the pricey side for the EasyPay option.

It is $50

dollars for 300 anytime minutes and 3000 night and weekend(Unlimited) minutes.

Or you could get the $70 plan and get 700 anytime minutes with the night and weekend minutes as well.

I noticed that when I switched my prepaid service from Cingular to Verizon ...

• I was getting more out of spending an extra $20.

With Cingular I had to pay at least 3 times a month to keep my phone going because they charge a dollar a day access fee for everytime you use the phone, whereas Verizon

does not.

I also never had a dropped call with Verizon, where I dropped calls practically everytime I used my Cingular phone.

I would definitely recommend going with Verizon if you were looking for excellent prepaid phone service.

Even the customer service representatives are friendly and helpful.

john says :

i am trying to put minutes on my phone and it wont go

Jules Li says :

It could be an issue with the code. However, in any case, I would suggest contact Verizon’s prepaid department. You can do this by dialing 411 from your prepaid phone.

Traci says :

I would like to know what the cost is of using mobile im on my prepaid verizon phone?

Jules Li says :

If you have a data plan, it will simply take away from your data usage. However, if you don’t, you will need a data plan.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221602128651228/k2311a0216/2.16.07