St. Cloud Memory Foam Pillow  » Housewares  »
  • My neck and shoulders definitely felt more relaxed and less strained or sore when I woke up after sleeping on this memory foam pillow

• by CirclingCanvas

The St. Cloud Memory Foam Pillow is much pricier than the average pillow, retailing for just under fifteen dollars for one. The reason it costs a lot more money is because of the material, which is memory foam. It is, however, one of the cheaper memory foam pillows that I have come across in stores. The memory foam pillow from St. Cloud is, in one way, relatively comfortable to sleep on, and in another way, not as comfortable as a traditional pillow. What is nice about this memory foam pillow is how, by design, it promotes a healthy sleeping position and supports one’s neck as well as shoulders. This means that a person

is less likely to wake up with a sore neck or shoulders and more likely to sleep through the night. My neck and shoulders definitely felt more relaxed and less strained or sore when I woke up after sleeping on this memory foam pillow.

One drawback to sleeping on this memory foam pillow though is it’s not as soft as I thought. It wasn’t as comfortable for me to rest my head on one of these memory foam pillows when compared with a pillow that was stuffed with the traditional fillings. As a result, I didn’t fall asleep quite as quickly or enjoy my time in bed as much because I wasn’t as comfortable ...

• as I normally was. Once I fell asleep, the memory foam pillow definitely worked better than a regular pillow because of the support that it provided my neck and shoulders and the healthy sleeping position that it promoted, and waking up in the morning was more pleasant because I knew I wouldn’t be sore from how I slept the previous night. Before I would fall asleep though, the memory foam pillow wasn’t quite as inviting to rest my head on and so I didn’t feel as relaxed as I normally did while lying in bed.

I’m fairly satisfied with the St. Cloud Memory Foam Pillow, but by no means am I fully satisfied

with the degree of comfort that it delivers. If the pillow would feel really good to rest my head on, I’d be delighted with the quality of the product. I seem though to find non-memory foam pillows to be more pleasant, although my neck and shoulders certainly don’t get the same kind of proper support that they get with the memory foam pillow. The memory foam pillow is somewhat above average due to the support that it provides both my neck and shoulders, and that proper support helps me to stay asleep throughout the night, but it’s still not the most comfortable pillow I’ve ever slept on, so I’m rating this pillow a “6″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 535101286480431/k2311a105/10.5.10