El Monterey Burritos Beef and Bean Family Pack
  • I really do like them and I enjoy having one for dinner

• by CirclingCanvas

El Monterey Burritos Beef and Bean Family Pack is a product sold in grocery stores. The burritos sell at a price that’s very appetizing: eight come in a package for just under three dollars. One burrito is large enough and full enough for me as long as I have some other stuff to go with it when I have it for dinner. The burritos are loaded with beef and ground up beans. For the price and quantity, I honestly expected

the burritos to be half empty, but they’re not, and I was pleasantly surprised. The beef and beans have a tasty flavor to them, in part due to the spices and seasonings that are mixed in with the beef and beans.

Being a frozen product, the tortilla shell is not as soft as say a freshly baked burrito that one would normally get in a restaurant. The tortilla shell can be a little on the hard side, but I don’t ...

• have any trouble eating one. One burrito cooks in about thirty-five minutes in the oven, which is how I always prepare mine, although the package does give other options for cooking these burritos. When one is cooking in the oven, I look forward to it being done because the burrito with the beef, beans and seasonings really does taste great. As long as I have some sides to go with the burrito, I’ll feel full and satisfied. One burrito alone
        and nothing else though would only satisfy me if it was say for lunch, because I usually snack on something in between lunch and dinner.

These burritos are big on flavor and a large number come in a package without being big on price. I really do like them and I enjoy having one for dinner. They are easy to fix and taste great. For all of the above reasons, I’m rating these El Monterey Beef and Bean Burritos a “10″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 275101286440431/k2311a105/10.5.10