LA’s Totally Awesome All Purpose Pine Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • I noticed that the price on pine sol has gone up tremendously and it costs a little more than I like to pay for any all purpose cleaner
  • I liked the fact that it was able to make mopping an easy experience
  • I enjoyed the way it cleaned the floor and decided to use it to clean out my sink and countertops
  • I noticed that spraying this cleaner on different surfaces made the smell a little more noticeable

• by adrean_j

I have been a fan of pine sol ever since I was a young girl. I have always enjoyed the pine scent. I noticed that the price on pine sol has gone up tremendously and it costs a little more than I like to pay for any all purpose cleaner. I have tried a few different generic pine cleaners, and some of them have been really disappointing. I recently purchased a pine cleaner from my local dollar store. It was the LA’s Totally Awesome All purpose pine cleaner. I liked the thought of having something like pine sol for an inexpensive price. The bottle itself was even kind of shaped like the Pine Sol bottle. When I opened up the cleaner it was nothing of what I really expected.

I expected the pine smell to just jump out at me and take over the room. Instead it was barely there. I could smell the pine, but I had to take deep breaths to get a nice whiff of it like I like to.

The cleaner was the same light brown color and I immediately diluted it to clean my floors. When I diluted the pine cleaner with water, I really didn’t notice any suds or any real soapiness. I did however see little tiny bubbles in the mop as I mopped my floor. What I like about this pine cleaner is that it indeed got my floor clean. My floor was clean and shiny for a few minutes. Then it went to dull and shiny. Once this all ...

• purpose cleaner dries up it is like it loses all of its luster and sparkle. The only thing left was a white floor. I liked the fact that it was able to make mopping an easy experience. There was no real problems with me having to scrub over certain areas to get the area clean like it should be. I enjoyed the way it cleaned the floor and decided to use it to clean out my sink and countertops. I like for my counter to be clean and germ free at all times. I took this cleaner and mixed it in a spray bottle with a little water. I noticed that spraying this cleaner on different surfaces made the smell a little more noticeable. I guess it really got
        into the air.

After spraying my counter and sink, I was able to wipe them down with little effort and have fresh smelling clean counters. I also like to use this all purpose pine cleaner to deodorize my mop. Whenever it starts to smell or have a fowl odor, I soak it in some pine cleaner and a little bit of water. The mop is always cleared of dirt the next morning and anything that was in it rinses off easily. The mop head smells fresh and clean and makes me feel at ease with using it again around the house. So all in all this is a pretty decent cleaning agent. It does three things, which are clean, disinfect, and deodorize. You can’t beat that for a dollar anywhere.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 535101286340431/k2311a105/10.5.10