Sparkle Paper Towel Rolls  » Housewares  »
  • When I purchased the paper towels I knew that they probably wouldn’t be the best quality
  • I know they are supposed to be light, but this was a little too light
  • That is very frustrating and not cost efficient, because they end up getting thrown away
  • I like to use them to keep my hands and face clean during a meal
  • Even if I was an avid paper towel purchaser I would not be impressed with these Sparkle brand paper towels

• by adrean_j

I don’t purchase paper towels all of the time because I feel that they are a waste of paper. I do however purchase them whenever I feel that there is a real need for them like entertaining guests. I would much rather give a guest a paper towel than one of my good towels to clean their hands. I don’t like spending a lot on paper towels. That is why you will never catch me buying Brawny. I purchased the Sparkle brand paper towel roll from the dollar tree for only one dollar. When I purchased the paper towels I knew that they probably wouldn’t be the best quality. When I picked them up in the store they already felt very soft and cushiony. It didn’t feel very usual to a

paper towel roll at all. I got the plain white paper towels, because I have never really been into designs. Paper towels are going to end up in the trash and fancy designs don’t change that.

The paper towels themselves are very soft as I had predicted. They are very thin and remind me of a cheap toilet paper. I mean the paper towel is virtually weightless. I know they are supposed to be light, but this was a little too light. They were so thin, that it took almost no effort to rip the towels at the seem. Sometimes extra paper towels would rip off even when that is not what I wanted. That is very frustrating and not cost efficient, because they end up getting thrown away. As far ...

• as using these paper towels in form of a face napkin they work pretty good. I like to use them to keep my hands and face clean during a meal. They are very gentle to the skin and don’t irritate or chafe it at all. It is absorbent as far as absorbing food and sauces off of the hands, but it is not very absorbent when it comes to cleaning up a real mess or leak.

A drink spilled on the kitchen floor. I didn’t want to waste time getting out the mop. I remember that I had some paper towels handy and decided to put them to use. After starting to wipe the floor with these paper towels I realized that one or two just wasn’t enough. It was soaked

within a second and ready to throw away. What fluid it could absorb it did, but it didn’t have enough cushion to absorb a large amount of fluid in one napkin. These napkins can not be rinsed or reused. They start to rip as soon as they get saturated. They are okay paper towels for a dollar, but I wouldn’t buy them for every day use. Even if I was an avid paper towel purchaser I would not be impressed with these Sparkle brand paper towels. They are sufficient, but nothing special. The only good purpose of these paper towels is to be used as napkins. I can also clean small spills with it, but nothing more than a ¼ cup of fluid is good for these paper towels from Sparkle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 535101286320431/k2311a105/10.5.10