Triaminic Grape Children’s Thin Strips Night Time Cold and Cough  » Medicine  »
  • I know that kids and adults have to suffer through colds as there is no cure
  • That is when I decided I needed to purchase some medicine that would help her cold completely
  • I wanted her to have the best because I just wanted her to get better and stop driving me crazy
  • I think this are a pretty good investment for any sick child

• by adrean_j

My daughter was complaining of illness for days. I know that kids and adults have to suffer through colds as there is no cure. The thing that bothers me is that my child was unable to sleep. It also bothered me that I was unable to sleep due to her whining. She would wake me in the middle of the night complaining of congestion and watery eyes. She said she was not able to breathe very well and wanted me to do something for her. It hurts when there is not

much you can do to help your child in need. I had already applied some Vicks vapor rub to her chest a few nights in a row. This did nothing for her symptoms at all. That is when I decided I needed to purchase some medicine that would help her cold completely.

I went to the local drug store and purchased a pretty pricey cold medicine. I wanted her to have the best because I just wanted her to get better and stop driving me crazy. I purchased the Triaminic Grape Children’s Thin Strips Night Time cold and cough. She was barely the right age to take this medication because it is only safe for children ages 4 to 12. One strip can be administered to the child every 4 hours or so. There are strict instructions not to give more than 6 doses in 24 hours, but no one should be wanting to medicate there child that much. The strips themselves were very difficult to get out of the individual wrapping. It comes in a very thick and sturdy plastic. There ...

• Triaminic Grape Children's Thin Strips Night Time Cold and Cough
      is a little line meant to be pulled to open it but that never works well for me. I always end up struggling with the pack before getting it out.

My daughter and I both enjoy the fact that it is different from most conventional tablets and syrups. She already hates syrups. The strips is place right on her tongue where it will dissolve. After she lets it dissolve on her tongue she has the sensation for water. She says that it makes her mouth kind of sticky and gritty. After

having a glass of water I waited around to make sure she was okay. After 20 minutes she was completely knocked out. The best thing is that her snoring had decreased a lot because her nasal congestion was clearing up. She slept through the night and felt much better the next day. I ended up using 3 more strips before she was starting to feel better. I think this are a pretty good investment for any sick child. They are easy to administer and put the child at ease when feeling their worse.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 265101286280431/k2311a105/10.5.10