Theraflu Natural Apple Cinnamon Flu and Sore Throat Packets  » Medicine  »
  • I had a problem opening these stupid packets as usual
  • The feeling of this medicine sliding down my throat was amazing
  • I know that I was hopeful of this product, but I did not think it would work that good for me
  • The next day I was happy that I had purchased this medicine
  • If they had a non drowsy formula it would be the best throat medicine out

• by adrean_j

I hate having to deal with a sore throat. It never seems to go away and can never be treated enough. I’ve tried almost everything for my sore throat and was starting to get frustrated at all for the money I was wasting. I tired chloraseptic sprays, but that does absolutely nothing for me. I have also tried throat lozenges and cough drops but they don’t do anything, but make my throat taste like menthol. The other thing that I have tried is taking pain pills like ibuprofen, which helps some, but not enough. It is like they weren’t meant to target throat

pain specifically. I then saw a product on the shelf that I didn’t really know about. It was the Theraflu Natural Apple Cinnamon Flu and Sore Throat packets. I didn’t know Theraflu actually had anything designed to rid people of pesky sore throats, but I am happy that they did.

I had a problem opening these stupid packets as usual. The little slit never opens properly and it can be difficult to see it if you don’t see well. I always end up cutting my packet right open with some scissors. I poured the packet into boiling hot water as directed. I ...

• could smell the apple vapors and it was really comforting. As I took a sip, I didn’t know what to think of this apple cinnamon flavor. It did taste like apple and cinnamon, but it was fairly bitter. I expected the bitterness because Theraflu is famous for that. The feeling of this medicine sliding down my throat was amazing. I started to feel soothed upon first contact. The warmth of it made my throat feel kind of normal again. As I kept drinking it I could feel that each swallow was becoming easier and easier. I know that I was hopeful of this
        product, but I did not think it would work that good for me. The only problem is that I was drowsy soon there after. I didn’t want something that I could only take at night.

To my surprise when I woke up, my throat felt almost like new. I could still feel slight irritation and some pain when swallowing, but it wasn’t’ the most agonizing pain I could have. I waited until the evening and took another dose. The next day I was happy that I had purchased this medicine. If they had a non drowsy formula it would be the best throat medicine out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 265101286270431/k2311a105/10.5.10