PowerHouse Ultra Oxygen Magic Foam Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • It leaves the area clean and shiny just the way I like it
  • I think that this PowerHouse Ultra Oxygen Magic Foam Cleaner is a good asset for any home

• by adrean_j

I wanted to use a different type of cleaner. I was tired of the same old multipurpose cleaners and sprays. I was looking for something with some real substance that could cut through anything quick. Though I was looking for these attributes, I was also looking for something with a good price. I went to a local store and scanned the shelves until I saw a dark purple bottle that really caught my eye. It was the PowerHouse Ultra Oxygen Magic Foam Cleaner. I was kind of shocked that a foam cleaner would be in a regular spray bottle. I am used to foam cleaners coming in a can, but this one did not. The bottle was a hefty 1 dollar and I felt good about the purchase. My first order

of business was to get the foam all over my tub. I enjoyed cleaning my tub with this foam. I turned the top to make sure that the spray nozzle was on.

I then took the time to spray the tub. I only needed a few sprays to get the area covered with this foam cleaner. The foam is not too thick, but is just enough to stick to any dirt. I liked the way it doesn’t slide or drip down. It actually starts attacking the dirt and breaking it down. Once I sprayed this cleaner it was very easy for me to wipe down all the dirt. When I was done I just needed to rinse and see my tub shine. I really liked the way this cleaner worked. Then ...

• it was a plus that this cleaner is had a really refreshing smell to it. It made the whole bathroom smell clean. I liked that it wasn’t overwhelming, and didn’t smell too much like chemicals. Another time I got to use this spray was in my kitchen. I really didn’t expect it to work as well as it did. I had spilled a little oil over my stove along with some tomatoes. I can’t hide it, I just downright made a mess on my stove. I wanted to use this foam cleaner and good I did. I sprayed the stove and it worked the grease and grime immediately.

I did not even let it set before I was ready to wipe everything down. As soon as I wiped it wiped clean.

I didn’t have to use any muscle at all. This foam is really impressive at how quickly it breaks down all sorts of dirt. It leaves the area clean and shiny just the way I like it. This foam cleaner is very potent and you don’t need too much to get the area clean. I also like to use this foam for a quick clean up on counters, sinks, and floors. The formula is very mild and never irritates or dries out my hands. I in fact, like the way it makes my hands feel. It feels like they are getting a little moisture which is strange. I think that this PowerHouse Ultra Oxygen Magic Foam Cleaner is a good asset for any home. It is affordable and will help your home shine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 535101286230431/k2311a105/10.5.10