Ty D Bol Liquid Bowl Cleaner
  • I like to shop the inexpensive way and headed to my favorite dollar store to find a product
  • What I found was a 12 ounce bottle of Ty D Bol liquid bowl cleaner
  • That is when I noticed that this dispensing bottle is not very conventional
  • After letting the Ty D Bol Cleaner set in the toilet for about 10 minutes, I decided it was time to scrub
  • Anyone battling serious toilet stains should definitely give this product a try

• by adrean_j

I wanted to focus on getting my bathroom toilet really clean. I am always using the toilet brush and some sort of cleaner, but I wanted to get some real sparkle into my toilet. I like to shop the inexpensive way and headed to my favorite dollar store to find a product. What I found was a 12 ounce bottle of Ty D Bol liquid bowl cleaner. The bottle was small and quaint and guaranteed a clean toilet. I liked the fact that this item was very affordable costing me only one dollar and made the purchase. When I got home I wanted to use the cleaner right away. That is when I noticed that this dispensing bottle is not very conventional. For some reason it

does not have a curving neck or a way for you to get it to conform to the shape of your toilet. I basically had to squirt the cleaner form a different angles to try to get it coated around the entire inside of the bowl. As I squeezed I could see a dark blue liquid. The liquid seemed to be thick at first but then started to rundown the toilet.

As it started to run, I noticed that the original areas I squirted were going back white, like all the cleaner was sliding down. I then squirted more. I had to use half of the bottle to get the inside of my toilet saturated the way I wanted it. When I looked inside all I could ...

• see is blue. As I squirted this cleaner, it was not very fragrant. That is not a bad thing, but I wish it had more of a scent to deodorize my toilet. It did have a clean smell, but it was nothing refreshing about it. After letting the Ty D Bol Cleaner set in the toilet for about 10 minutes, I decided it was time to scrub. As I got my brush and scrubbed, I notice that the toilet was getting significantly whiter than before. It did take a lot of scrubbing, but it was for a good cause. I could see little bubbles as I scrubbed letting me know that this cleaner does have some strong cleaning agents in it. After I was done scrubbing,
        I flushed and ll of the blue disappeared immediately.

It was like unveiling a new toilet. It was one toilet when I started and another after using this cleaner. All of the little black spots and specks that I had seen before were gone. There were barely even any water stains left behind in the top portion of the inner bowl. The cleaner was very hefty and left my toilet sparkling for days after. What I like about this cleaner is that you do not have to use it everyday to maintain a clean bowl. I use it about once a week and use other cleaners in between. Anyone battling serious toilet stains should definitely give this product a try. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

quick note by anonymous :

in tiny print on the side there is directions, you have no idea how to use this product.

mrs. hinton says :

yes and this product can leave you toilet stained if you leave it on for too long.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 535101286210431/k2311a105/10.5.10