Vicks Formula 44 Custom Care Dry Cough Liquid Berry Burst
  • I think this is a really good medication for congestion as well as cough

• by adrean_j

Having a cough can be something that is really annoying to deal with. It is like you can’t take a deep breath without coughing or even talk without coughing. I hate being the center of attention because of all the loud coughing I do. I knew I had to head to church and didn’t want to be the one that was coughing every 5 seconds and getting sympathy stares. Cough drops have never done the job for me and if I really want to get rid of a

cough I have to take a cough liquid or tablet. In this case I took some of my husbands cough medicine. I usually don’t use that brand, but was hoping it would do the job. It was the Vicks 44 Formula Custom care dry cough liquid berry burst medicine. As I poured the fluid into the little measuring cup I could see how thick it looked. I could even smell the berry flavor before I put the cup up to my mouth. I was hoping it would taste
      as good as it smelled.

The flavor of this medicine was very subtle and easy to handle. I liked the berry flavor and it basically downplayed any medicine like flavors. As I swallowed it I could feel it coating my throat, which helped with the minor irritation was feeling there. I then started to feel a warmness going down my chest. I didn’t feel my cough go away instantly, but within 5 minutes I was doing good. I went form having cough spasms every 10 minutes to barely ...

• Vicks Formula 44 Custom Care Dry Cough Liquid Berry Burst
      coughing at all. Then when I did cough it no longer burned my chest. At first my cough was so bad that it was putting me in pain. There was a lot of congestion in my chest and it would come up and burn then go back down. It was like a never-ending cycle. After taking this Vicks 44 medication my chest and cough was at ease. Thankfully I was able to enjoy my church service without getting too much attention.

I would have a few small coughs

but nothing major. This medicine was effective fro about 3 hours before I started to feel the sudden urges to cough again. I took another dose after that. I liked the fact that this medicine didn’t make me drowsy at all. I could be completely active through the day. It also eased my nights because I wasn’t waking up to coughing spasms. I think this is a really good medication for congestion as well as cough. I do suggest that anyone looking to clear up these problems try this medication.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 265101286200431/k2311a105/10.5.10