Dollar Tree Professional Strength Glass Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • Only one of these has really impressed me
  • I noticed the bottle as I was shopping for cleaning supplies
  • I was able to see myself clearly a and enjoyed the reflection I was getting
  • I recommend it as a sufficient glass cleaner

• by adrean_j

I have only used a few different glass cleaners. Only one of these has really impressed me. Nonetheless, I still try generic brands in search for an inexpensive quality glass cleaner. I recently went to a local Dollar Tree store and purchased the Professional strength glass cleaner. I noticed the bottle as I was shopping for cleaning supplies. It was in a regular spray bottle made of plastic. The spray nozzle could turn to either on or off, which is good to keep any leaks from occurring. I could see the deep blue spray through the clear bottle. IT looked very similar to Windex, but I would not really know until using it. I first used this glass cleaner for my bathroom mirror. I had a

lot of splash marks on my mirror ranging from soapy water to toothpaste water. It looked pretty disgusting and dirty and I had to get it clean immediately.

I sprayed a significant amount of this glass cleaner on the mirror. It slid down the glass very quickly and started to drip. I wiped it off with a soft lent free cloth. As I wiped a lot of the dirt and splash marks started to go away. In some areas where the dirt was a little thick it just streaked up. I ended up spraying a few more sprits and wiping the mirror completely clean. The mirror was cleaner and had plenty of shine. I was able to see myself clearly a and enjoyed the reflection I ...

• was getting. Next, it was time to use this glass cleaner on my windows. I sprayed them and got them completely saturated. I wiped and had to use some arm strength in order to it streak free. It cleans pretty good and don’t take too much hard work to wipe glass down. It even works pretty good on little glass figurines. You do need to spray quite a few sprays to get this result and make sure the area is saturated. One or two sprays are not enough to break down all the dirt on my glass surfaces.

The smell of this professional glass cleaner is very apparent. You can tell that there is a large ammonia content in this product. The smell can be a

little much, but it is not enough to choke you up or take your breath away. The bottle lasts me for about 4 weeks, which is about the usual for me anyway. It does not make glass glisten and sparkle like Windex but it is great for getting it clean. It is an affordable alternative. I plan to use this glass cleaner from Dollar Tree again. I recommend it as a sufficient glass cleaner. I also on occasion like to use it as a multipurpose cleaner for my kitchen counters and stovetop. The ammonia in it helps to break down food and make for a simple wipe down. If you want an alternative to bleach this can be a good cleaner for that as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 535101286170431/k2311a105/10.5.10