Western Family Soft Petals Bath Tissue  » Housewares  »
  • It only cost me a dollar plus tax of course
  • I love anything that is a dollar instantly
  • I wouldn’t really recommend it to anyone, but it is good you are looking for low prices as myself
  • This is not the worst dollar tissue I have ever used and it is definitely not the best

• by adrean_j

When it comes to bathroom tissue I am not really too picky. I usually buy what is on sale. Using this method, I have ran into some that were good and some that were dreadful. This past week I had to purchase some tissue, however, I wasn’t able to go to the store that sells my usual tissue. I ended up purchasing a 4 pack of the Western Family Soft Petals bath tissue at one of my local grocery stores. The pack of tissue was very inexpensive. It only cost me a dollar plus tax of course. I love anything that is a dollar instantly. When I held the package, could already tell that the tissue was going to be firm. It did not

feel cushion at all, as a matter of fact. The tissue was very thick and I could tell it was quality two ply. When I looked at the sheet it was dark white. I liked the way I couldn’t see through it. A lot of dollar tissues are thin. It wasn’t the case with Western Family.

It was so tough that when I would use it I would have to pull really hard to break a piece away from the roll. Then it wasn’t very soft against my skin. In fact this bath tissue was kind of rough. I mean , it wasn’t unbearable but it also wasn’t very pleasant. I have felt much softer tissues for a dollar. The rolls are standard size and ...

• last for an adequate amount of time. They are a little bigger than the usual rolls that I purchase. I like its absorbency level. One roll lasts for 2 to 3 days. That is unheard of in my home. There is 3 of us that actually use the restroom and most dollar rolls don’t last more than a day. This tissue is not very good for the face. It is too rough against the skin and tends to leave irritation. I cannot stand for my nose to be red and starting to scab up. The Western Family Soft Petals tissue can be difficult to flush if too much is used. Be careful and only use what is needed. My plunger was working double time
        because my daughter got it clogged twice with this tissue.

I would say that this bathroom tissue is okay, but nothing more than that. I don’t prefer it to other tissues, but do like the fact that it is strong. I wouldn’t really recommend it to anyone, but it is good you are looking for low prices as myself. It is very absorbent so it means that it can also be used for spills. I have used it in place of paper towels a few times and can say that this tissue has been impressive in that department. This is not the worst dollar tissue I have ever used and it is definitely not the best. People who like firm tissues might find this one to be perfect.

oi kah says :

western family paper towel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 535101286140431/k2311a105/10.5.10