Vinny Van GoGo’s Pizza  » Restaurants  »
317 W. Bryan st , Savannah , Georgia
  • The food is delicious and the service is great
  • If you are in a hurry I suggest making a to go order
  • The pizza is some of the best I have ever had , and the prices can not be beat
  • I think its neat that they do delivery by bicycle

• by Gina Gott

If you want some really good New York style pizza while in Georgia , then this is your place! The food is delicious and the service is great! You have to stop by and eat with them if you are in the Savannah , Georgia area , and they are open very late at night for your convience too.

When you first walk up to the building it is very small and plain looking. You will notice the crowds of people standing around though , because everytime I have eaten there they have been packed! If you

are in a hurry I suggest making a to go order. If you have time though , then wait for a table ( most are outdoors ). We waited and it took about an hour to get seated and order the pizza. The tables outside are great places to kick back and relax.

The food is the main thing you come for. We always order by the slice. A slice of cheese pizza is $2.50 and you just add .50 for any additional toppings you want. I will tell you that one slice of pizza from them ...

• is like 2 from anywhere else. The slices are huge! You can also order whole pizza’s for about $10.00 on up. They have good salads and calzones too. The pizza is some of the best I have ever had , and the prices can not be beat! My husband and I spent about $10.00 for our dinner including drinks.

The service is great too. Even though it takes a while to get seated , once you do your drinks will not go empty. The people that work here are very friendly and attentive. I love the fun atmosphere

of the place! It stays clean too.

They also deliver if you are staying nearby. I think its neat that they do delivery by bicycle. Also I will warn you that you can only pay by cash at this restaurant. They do have an atm machine right outside though.

Check out this place for some of the best pizza ever at the best price! You will not be dissappointed! This is one of the favorite spots of tourists and locals alike. You will have to wait for your delicious pizza , but the wait is so worth it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 75101285950331/k2311a105/10.5.10