Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in Lavender  » Housewares  »
  • I think the only ingredients in this dish soap are essential oils and plant derived surfactants
  • I would recommend this to any person to use who hates doing dishes because it made my dish washing experience a little bit easier

• by Soleil Robins

In our house we don’t have a dishwasher so I have to clean the dishes by hand. I usually hate washing the dishes by hand and dread doing it until I picked up and started using Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in Lavender. Now my favorite thing to do is wash the dishes at the end of the day just so I can smell the lavender scent the comes from the dish soap. Not only does this

dish soap smell good, but it works really good as well with getting my dishes clean and dissolving the food particles on my dishes as well as the grease.

The way I have been using this lavender dish soap is by filling up my sink with hot water. Then I squirt about 2 tablespoons of this dish soap into the water and swish it around with my hands until there are tons of little foamy bubbles. After I stick my dishes in the soapy water and wash them right up. I don’t usually have to scrub my dishes when I use this dish soap either. I usually only have to wipe my dishes clean in the soapy water and rinse them clean. I also like that this scent dish soap doesn’t leave a fragrance behind on my dishes like some other dish soaps do.

Another thing I really like about this lavender dish soap is it is made ...

•  Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in Lavender
      with all natural earth friendly ingredients. That means the ingredients are safe for me to use and safe for the earth which is a plus to have in a dish soap. I think the only ingredients in this dish soap are essential oils and plant derived surfactants.

I also like that I can use this dish soap for washing out my trash cans and litter boxes. Sometimes I even use this soap to help clean and mop up my

floor. I just love the lavender scent of this dish soap because it is so relaxing and helps me clean my dishes and other things right up easily and stress free.

When you go to use the dish soap it is slightly liquidity, but like I said it creates plenty of bubbles and gets the dishes clean. I would recommend this to any person to use who hates doing dishes because it made my dish washing experience a little bit easier.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 535101285830331/k2311a105/10.5.10