Chilis Bar and Grill  » Restaurants  »
2.5
1700 Baytree Road, Valdosta Ga 31602
  • I think that they have some great food and decent service
  • I eventually did try it and unfortunatley was not overly impressed
  • However, I was really disappointed in the food by then

• by webgirl40

I like Chilis over all. I think that they have some great food and decent service. When one came to Valdosta I was excited and wanted to try it but I had heard som mixed reviews about it. I eventually did try it and unfortunatley was not overly impressed.

First I should mention that the staff was great. My hostess

was really sweet and took me to my table immediately. She showed my the specials and told me that my server would be with me shortly. That was okay as it gave me a few minutes to look over their menu and decide what it was that I wanted. My server was really nice. She helped me get started and help me look through the menu to put together my meal. SHe kept my water full and was very pleasent to talk to untill the meal came.

The food is where things went wrong. The appetizer, the queso, was cold I was not even sure if it had been heated up. I sent it back and it was supposed ...

• Chilis Bar and Grill
      to come right back out. However, I got my actual meal of grilled chicken and salad first. THe chicken was burnt and covered in entirely too much tomatoe garnish. I had to have that sent back so that I could actually stand the taste of the chicken. It was then that my queso came out and this time it
      was really good. My meal came back out about 20 minutes later and this time it was cooked correctly as well. However, I was really disappointed in the food by then. I was hoping that it would be as good as other chilis that I have had. I doubt that I will go back. It was just very poor food.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 75101285820331/k2311a105/10.5.10