Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets in the scent Fresh Lavender  » Housewares  »
  • I love the fact that these dryer sheets are made with biodegradable ingredients, but wish they were made with real lavender oil instead of perfume
  • Another way I like to use these dryer sheets is by sticking them in closets, dressers, and places that need to be freshed up
  • I would recommend them to anyone to use to help get their laundry soft, smelling good, and static free

• by Soleil Robins

So I a couple weeks ago I picked up some Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets in the scent Fresh Lavender. I have used these dryer sheets a few times and I must says my clothing comes out very soft and smelling like fresh cut lavender flowers. I find the scent really relaxing and the scent seems to last several days on my clothing which is really nice.

The lavender dry sheets are just plain simple dryer sheets, but with a lavender scent. They help soften up the laundry and remove the static from it. I also like that the dryer sheets helps repel the lints, pet, fur, and people hair from the clothing as well which is super nice since I do have

two cats that seem to like to lay on my hoodies once in awhile and get cat hair all over it. I love the fact that these dryer sheets are made with biodegradable ingredients, but wish they were made with real lavender oil instead of perfume.

When I go to use a dry sheet I simply toss my wet clean clothing into the dryer and place one of these dry sheets on top of the laundry and shut the dryer door. After I turn the dryer on and let the dryer and fabric sheet do their jobs. Once my clothing is done my laundry is soft, static free, and free from cat hair and lint. I do usually take the used dryer ...

• sheet and use it one more time before tossing it out because it still has some fabric softener and scent left in it to help soften the next batch of laundry I do.

Another way I like to use these dryer sheets is by sticking them in closets, dressers, and places that need to be freshed up. The lavender scent the comes from them really helps make my closet and dressers smell lovely. The scent on the dryer sheet usually keeps the closet and dressers smelling good for about 2 weeks before I have to take them out and replace them with new ones. Sometimes I even stick one of the dryer sheets into my trash can in the kitchen or bathroom

to keep them smelling fresh as well and to help absorb nasty odors that might be coming from the garbage.

The Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets in the scent of Lavender were a bit expensive. However, I do believe they do what they are suppose to do and more. I would recommend them to anyone to use to help get their laundry soft, smelling good, and static free. However, men might not like the smell of lavender on their laundry because the scent tends to be more for females, but how knows you may have a man in your householf that wont mind the scent. For those of you who give these dryer sheets a try I hope you like the way they work.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 535101285810331/k2311a105/10.5.10