Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Biodegradable Surface Wipes in Lavender  » Housewares  »
  • Meyer's Clean Day Biodegradable Surface Wipes in Lavender and I love them
  • I think each wipe does an excellent job with cleaning up several surfaces at a time and very quickly and easily

• by Soleil Robins

I hate cleaning my house lately with surface spray cleaners cause they make such a mess and take to long to wipe up. I found these Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Biodegradable Surface Wipes in Lavender and I love them. They help clean the surfaces in my home quickly and easily so I am not running all over the house trying to dust.

Each package of wipes comes with 24 wipes, which I wish there were a lot more wipes per package because they are a bit expensive. Each wipe is very moist and has a lovely clean lavender scent. The wipes are pretty good size and are about the size

of a regular paper towel. I think each wipe does an excellent job with cleaning up several surfaces at a time and very quickly and easily.

The way I have been using the lavender wipes since I have gotten them is by pulling just one out of the package. Then I just start wiping down all the surfaces in my home such as the windows, counter tops, stove, phone, computer desk, tables, and chairs. You can pretty much use it on any hard surface, but I would be careful with using them on wood surfaces because they might just turn your wood surfaces a funny color, but I am ...

• not sure yet cause I haven’t tried it. I simply stick with glass, marble, tile, metal, and plastic surfaces. When I have a super stick surface to clean I usually need 3 wipes to clean it up but it still cleans up the mess a lot easier than a surface spray can with paper towels. After I am done wiping down the surfaces in my home the air and surfaces still have a lovely lavender scent to them which is very nice.

The other way I have been using this wipes lately is for cleaning the dashboard in the car. I find it helps wipe the dust right off

of them and any stickiness that might be on them. The wipes also helped me wipe down my stick cup holder in the car as well which was nice. I wouldn’t use this wipes to wipe down the windshield because it streaks a bit and I hate streaks on my windshield when I am driving and I am sure most of you do as well.

Anyways, now really love the Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Biodegradable Surface Wipes because like I said they do the job. I also like that they are made with pure natural safe ingredients that are safe for humans, pets, and the home. Highly recommend them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 535101285790331/k2311a105/10.5.10