Bounce Lint & Freshness Roller  » Housewares  »
  • I love my cats but man do they leave me full of cat hair when I pick them up
  • I think the if the scent was much lighter it would be a lot nicer
  • The lint sheets do come on a nice bright orange handle that is very easy to hold and roll while your removing lint from yourself which I like
  • I will definitely be doing this again if I need too

• by Soleil Robins

I needed a lint roller and saw the Bounce Lint & Freshness Roller in the store and picked it up. I took it home and took the plastic wrapping off of it and used it. I will say it worked well and I will be using it over and over again to help get that cat hair off my clothing before I head out to do stuff. I love my cats but man do they leave me full of cat hair when I pick them up.

The lint roller has 45 super stick sheets on it and I seem to need to use two sticky lint sheets each time I remove the lint from myself. One sheet collects a

lot of lint and cat fur, but two really helps totally free my clothing from the cat hair and lint. The lint removing sheets also have this fresh clean laundry scent to them that smells okay, but seems to make me sneeze. I think the if the scent was much lighter it would be a lot nicer. However, my male friend seems to like the scent a lot so I guess it all depends on what you like for scents. The lint sheets do come on a nice bright orange handle that is very easy to hold and roll while your removing lint from yourself which I like. Plus I love that the handle is bright orange because I ...

• can always spot where the lint roller is in my closet when I need to use it in a snap.

The other way I have been using this lint roller is to remove cat hair from my couch and chairs. It works better at picking up the cat hair from my furniture than my vacuum cleanser does. After my couch and chairs are left looking clean and fresh again which I really nice.

I have even used this lint roller to remove pine needles from my coat which worked amazingly well. My coat is wool and the pine needles just seemed to stick right to it, but as soon as i pulled the lint roller out and rolled it all

over my woolly coat the pine needles came off and stuck right to the sticky lint sheets instead. I will definitely be doing this again if I need too.

I did think the Bounce Lint & Freshness Roller was affordable, but I do wish they would put more lint removing sheets on it because I go through the 45 sheets really fast in my house. I use the lint roller every day and use about 15 sheets per week so this lint roller only last a few weeks if that. However, I will say I love the way it works and would recommend this lint roller to anyone to use to help remove cat hair, lint, and pine needles from their clothing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 535101285780331/k2311a105/10.5.10