Allergan Refresh Plus Lubricant Eye Drops Single-Use Vials  » Health  »
  • Of course, I take extra care to avoid contamination, never touching my eye with the top of the vial and always washing my hands thoroughly before I touch the vial

• by grandilo

What I appreciate uppermost with this drops, is the small individual plastic vial thingies. Each comprises just a couple of drops. It is supposed to be utilized only once and even called a »single use container«, but I regularly use one vial at least twice. It is easy to simply stick the little twist cap back on the container. Although my eyes are very dry and sensitive, I only need a drop or two of lubricant per single eye.

Of course, I take extra care to avoid contamination, never touching my eye with the top of the vial and always washing my hands thoroughly before I touch the vial. It is simple; I just hold the container above the eyeball, dropping a drop in. I got so skilled in this; I can do it in the dark and in the middle of the night.

Moreover, this is first lubricant that does not irritate my eyes; it never burns, even ...

• when used with my full make up. I buy a box of hundred vials and I keep using it forever. Besides, it is very fitting and comodius to carry few in my purse. Some I keep in my car and in the drawer of my working desk in the office. I use Allergan lubricant to refresh my eyes whenever I feel they get tired, but always in the morning when I wake up.

Not to mention, this is the

only lubricant that guarantees instant relief for my itchy eyes after I cry or walk outside in the wind. In addition, it is great help after long hours behind computer screen, not to mention troubles with all kind of allergies in the spring. Since I have Allergan, I can afford again to read books until early morning hours; whenever I feel dryness, just a drop or two of these tears is enough to improve significantly the condition of my eyes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 345101285770331/k2311a105/10.5.10