Huggies Diaper
  • I tried several brand of diapers looking for the best diaper in the market
  • It is a problem for me when diaper is easily gets leak
  • I prefer to buy cheaper diaper that fits my budget
  • I was impressed on the waist part, it easily stretch and the baby looks good on a fit diaper
  • One thing also that I like for Huggies diaper are the free items

• by janron29

As a first time mother, everything is a trial and error for my baby, including which diaper is going to use. I tried several brand of diapers looking for the best diaper in the market. My baby has a delicate skin and easily gets irritated. Other diapers easily get leaks and I have to change it every now and then. It is a problem for me when diaper is easily gets leak; it means that I can’t get enough

sleep at night. Until I tried Huggies Diaper.

Huggies Diaper is my last option. This diaper is the most expensive diaper in the market. I prefer to buy cheaper diaper that fits my budget. At first, I bought the trial pack. Trial pack has only four diapers inside the pack. The diaper has a colorful design and it is very soft. I was impressed on the waist part, it easily stretch and the baby ...

• looks good on a fit diaper.

I like this diaper because of its absorbency. After several pees, it is still dry unlike other diapers that easily get wet. I put a new diaper on my baby before going to sleep at 7pm change it at 5am when my baby is already awake. I was surprised because it is heavy with pee but the inner layer is still dry but not completely dry. I have already a good night sleep

when I use Huggies Diaper. Though the price is expensive but it is worth for the price. I don’t need to change the diaper every hour; the dryness lasts for eight hours or more.

One thing also that I like for Huggies diaper are the free items. I have a collection of DVD Barny’s tape and different colors of kids umbrella. I got these items for free upon buying Huggies diaper.

It is highly recommended for babies with sensitive skin.

Huggies Diaper

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 545101285700331/k2311a105/10.5.10