Herbal Essence Shampoo  » Health  »
  • I decided to try Herbal Essence Shampoo to see how it would work for my hair, which tangles extremely easily
  • I will definitely purchase it again when the need arises
  • I would highly recommend this shampoo for everyone
  • It did an amazing job for me and believe me when I say that I don't give too many shampoos this type of review

• by Dawn

I am always on the search for a better shampoo. I decided to try Herbal Essence Shampoo to see how it would work for my hair, which tangles extremely easily. I paid $5.92 for a 23.7 oz bottle. I bought it at Walmart. That seems like a fair deal to me. None of the shampoos that I have ever tried seems to quite get the tangle out well enough. I was hoping that this one would work much better.

The shampoo had a nice scent

when I opened it up. It wasn’t too overwhelming at all. I then poured some in the palm of my hand and rubbed it in my hair. It lathered very nicely and it felt nice and cool on my head. I could still feel the tangles so I knew I would also have to use the conditioner in order to get all the tangles out. I just hoped it would work. I get tired of seeing wads of hair coming out in my hand every time I brush my hair. As I said, the scent was very nice. I detest strong smells from shampoo. That often just makes me sneeze and I don’t really need all that sneezing.

As for the job the shampoo did, it worked great. When my hair dried, it wasn’t all frizzy like it is with some shampoos. I didn’t blow dry it and it still turned out looking shiny and smooth. I was very pleased with the results of the Herbal Essence Shampoo. I will definitely purchase it ...

• Herbal Essence Shampoo
      again when the need arises. I am very picky about the shampoos I use. If I try it once and it leaves my hair looking frizzy and unmanageable, I won’t ever purchase it again. That definitely wasn’t the case with this shampoo. I couldn’t have been happier.

If you want a shampoo that works great, Herbal Essence is the one for you. I would highly recommend this shampoo for everyone. It did an amazing job for me and believe me when I say that I don’t give

too many shampoos this type of review. It will leave your hair soft, shiny and with the use of the conditioner with it, your hair will also be tangle free. I couldn’t have come up with a better shampoo myself. It is amazing. The great thing about it is that you can also find a lot of coupons for this particular brand of shampoo which means you get an even better deal. It is definitely worth the full price but the coupons are an even better incentive.

Herbal Essence Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 345101285640331/k2311a105/10.5.10