Herbal Essence Hair Conditioner  » Health  »
  • When I bought Herbal Essence Shampoo, I also picked up a bottle of the conditioner since I usually use conditioners to help my hair that gets tangled very easily
  • I was hoping that I wouldn't be disappointed in the conditioner
  • I was very pleased with the conditioner and would definitely buy it again
  • I now regret putting off trying the shampoo and conditioner before
  • I would highly recommend Herbal Essence conditioner for everyone

• by Dawn

When I bought Herbal Essence Shampoo, I also picked up a bottle of the conditioner since I usually use conditioners to help my hair that gets tangled very easily. I figured this would work great for what I needed. I got a bottle of Herbal Essence Conditioner at Walmart for $5.92 for a 23.7 oz bottle. This seemed quite reasonable to me, especially if it worked as good as I hoped it would. I was hoping that I wouldn’t be disappointed in the conditioner.

I first shampooed my hair with the Herbal Essence Shampoo. When I opened the bottle of conditioner, I was

very happy to get the nice aroma that had also gotten from the shampoo. It wasn’t too strong which worked perfectly for me. I can’t have strong smells of such things because it makes my allergies kick into high gear. This was one of the better scents that I had come across in any conditioner. I was very pleased with it.

When I put the conditioner in my hair, I could instantly run my fingers through my hair without it getting caught in all the tangles. Very few other conditioners have ever been able to do that for me. When I got ...

• out of the shower, I brushed my hair without any problems with getting the comb through it. I was very pleased with the conditioner and would definitely buy it again. I now regret putting off trying the shampoo and conditioner before. Herbal Essence has won a long time customer because the product was excellent above most other shampoos that I have tried. The only shampoo and conditioner that I like more is the salon brand Paul Mitchell. I can’t always afford to buy that though and Herbal Essence will work great for me in between those times that I am unable to
        purchase the salon brand.

I would highly recommend Herbal Essence conditioner for everyone. It is especially good for people who have hard to manage hair like mine. You will be amazed at how smooth and shiny your hair comes out. I didn’t even have to blow dry my hair for it to come out well. I just let it dry naturally and it still came out just as smooth. I liked the fact that I didn’t have to worry about frizzy hair if I don’t have time to blow dry it. If you are looking for a great conditioner, Herbal Essence is the perfect one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 345101285630331/k2311a105/10.5.10