Vaseline Petroleum Jelly  » Health  »
  • I have been using it for years for different purposes and have never been disappointed in the results
  • I would recommend this product for everyone but most especially parents of little ones

• by Dawn

I first purchased Vaseline Petroleum Jelly when my babies were born. It was great for certain uses which I will discuss below. I pay $3.09 for a 13 oz. jar of Vaseline and it lasts an extremely long time. You don’t need to use much Vaseline to get the results that you want. The price I pay for it is well worth it. You can purchase it nearly anywhere and you won’t have to purchase it too often.

Vaseline can be used

in a variety of ways. The real reason that I purchased it to begin with was to help prevent diaper rash. Wetness rolls right off the baby’s bottom when you put Vaseline on it. That means that diaper rash doesn’t stand a chance of getting through. There are other great ways to use Vaseline though. For instance, when you have to take the baby’s temperature in the rear, Vaseline makes it easy to get the thermometer where it needs to go. I can’t begin to tell you the ways in which I have used Vaseline on both myself and my kids.

Vaseline helps heal cuts and other things as well. Put just a little bit of Vaseline on a sore and cover it up with a Bandaid. You will certainly see a huge difference in the amount of time that it takes to heal the cut. It is also less likely that you will get an infection on a sore if you use ...

• Vaseline Petroleum Jelly
      Vaseline. The only thing about Vaseline is that it is rather messy. If you use it, always make sure that you cover it up with something so that it doesn’t get all over clothing and bedding. Other than that, this is an excellent product that everyone who is a parent will need to have on hand.

I will definitely purchase Vaseline again. It is well worth the money and it last for a very long time. I have been using it for

years for different purposes and have never been disappointed in the results. I just make sure that it can’t get all over everything and it works out wonderfully. I would recommend this product for everyone but most especially parents of little ones. You will use it far more often than you think. Always keep a jar with you because you never know when you might need to use it. Keep a jar at home and one in the diaper bag just in case.

Vaseline Petroleum Jelly
mohamed says :

re : I would recommend this product for everyone but most especially parents of little ones
I have used this vaseline because i had a dry skin and it never used to feel good. So after using this product my skin feel more smoother and healther

Aisha says :

Some people use vaseline for skin care. Would you say it is a good moisturiser and heals chaffed and chapped skin?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 345101285620331/k2311a105/10.5.10