Surf junky scam  » Scam  »
1.0
  • And if u really want to earn good amount of money then I suggest u to go to Review stream

• by sumathi
      Hi guys, today I want to review a scam website and I want to inform every one those who are still working in the fraud website, and the name of that scam website is Surf junky. Actually the concept of the website
      is to use the internet and for surfing the internet we get paid, but it is completely false, and the website does not pay at all, my friend has lost a lot of her money and time while working with this website, so ...

• I want to tell all those who are unknown of this fraud site and those who are still doing with it, so just open your eyes and stop working for it to save your precious time and energy. And if u really want to earn good amount of money then I suggest u to go to Review stream. com as u can give your valuable opinions because of which others can be benefited and also people can be aware of the scams like Surf junky. Thank u.

Surf junky scam
    yasrizanur says :

the surf junky is realy scam, isn`t it?

Galega says :

There is absolutely no doubt that this is a scam platform. It may give small payout initially, but overtime will cheat you. Don’t upgrade your account by making investment.

yasrizanur says :

surfjunky.com,is a true scam PTC. My experience 3 monts ago, I signed up and tried to invest my money in there, but the fact isn`t earn from my investment, I just can not to update my profile too . From the TOS of them, after 30 days to become a member we can doupdate. Hopefully the fans PTC can be careful of this scam PTC.I have only be given the opportunity to see all their ads. DO NOT Spend TIME FOR THIS PTC.

Galega says :

You should not have invested money there. There are lots of experienced scattered around the Internet where people are crying for it being a scam platform. If you really wanted to upgrade your profile, then you should have waited to make some money and use the same investment to upgrade. At least, in that case you wouldn’t have lost your savings.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 601602128561128/k2311a0216/2.16.07