Benadryl Itch Stopping Gel  » Health  »
  • I decided that it would be a good idea to keep some Benadryl Itch Stopping Gel in the medicine cabinet in case of a itchy bug bite, such as mosquitoes or poison ivy
  • I paid $9.50 for a 2 pack of Benadryl Itch Stopping Gel at Walmart
  • It was well worth the cost because I trust Benadryl products and had no doubt that this gel would do the work
  • I have used it ever since with poison ivy itches, Benadryl is amazing and I keep it in my medicine chest in order to be prepared in case I get poison ivy or mosquito bites, which happens quite frequently
  • I would recommend that you use it for anything that causes skin irritation to the point that you want to scratch it

• by Dawn

I have used other Benadryl products and have love the results. I decided that it would be a good idea to keep some Benadryl Itch Stopping Gel in the medicine cabinet in case of a itchy bug bite, such as mosquitoes or poison ivy. I paid $9.50 for a 2 pack of Benadryl Itch Stopping Gel at Walmart. It was well worth the cost because I trust Benadryl products and had no doubt that this gel would do the work.

I first used Benadryl Itch Stopping Gel when I was eaten alive by mosquitoes. I have a very bad habit of scratching itches when

I get them and to the point that it breaks open the rash. I put some of the Benadryl Itch Stopping Gel on the mosquito bites and it was near instant relief. I have used it ever since with poison ivy itches, Benadryl is amazing and I keep it in my medicine chest in order to be prepared in case I get poison ivy or mosquito bites, which happens quite frequently. I use it all the time because it is powerful enough to keep me from scratching to the point of bleeding.

I will purchase this product again. I can’t imagine not having Benadryl ...

• Itch Stopping Gel in my medicine cabinet at all times. I can’t stand the itch from mosquitoes and when I break out from poison ivy, it is usually pretty bad. Getting the itch to stop is the first thing on my mind. Rubbing a little bit of this gel on the affected area makes all the difference in the world. I have gotten scars from scratching too much when I get these types of itches. I love this miracle in a bottle. It sure beats using calamine lotion for poison ivy.

I would highly recommend that everyone have Benadryl Stop Itching Gel in their

medicine chest. It only makes sense to have first aid products that work well in your medicine cabinet. This product definitely works great for stopping the itch. I would recommend that you use it for anything that causes skin irritation to the point that you want to scratch it. Poison ivy, mosquitoes and even bee stings. It will be like have a miracle in a bottle if you stock your medicine chest with Benadryl. Don’t settle for anything less because that is what you will get. Benadryl has the right combination of ingredients in it’s stop itching gel to get the job done right.

Benadryl Itch Stopping Gel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 345101285550331/k2311a105/10.5.10