Dora Bandaids  » Health  »
  • She loves Dora and I thought that purchasing Dora Band-aids would be a great way to help her get over her knee scraping tears as quickly as possible
  • I think the Dora band-aids worked perfectly because they got my granddaughter to stop crying very quickly
  • The only problem was that she started making up that she had cuts in order to get a new band-aid
  • I would definitely purchase Dora Band-aids again because it was well worth her stopping crying as soon as she saw the box
  • I would highly recommend Dora band-aids for any parent or grandparent that has a child who loves Dora

• by Dawn

My granddaughter often visits me and having supplies on hand in case she cuts herself helps stop her tears quickly. She loves Dora and I thought that purchasing Dora Band-aids would be a great way to help her get over her knee scraping tears as quickly as possible. I purchased the Dora Band-aids at the grocery store for $2.36 for a 20 count box. That seemed quite reasonable, especially if it worked to keep her tears to a minimum.

The next time that my granddaughter was at my house, we were outside and she was on her bike. She was fairly new to

bike riding at the time and took a tumble off of it. She scraped her knees up pretty good and she was crying as though she would never stop. I took her in the bathroom and cleaned up the area on her knees that was bleeding. I then got out the box of Dora band-aids and she almost immediately stopped crying when she saw Dora on the box. I allowed her to choose the band-aid that she wanted and we applied it to her knee. She had actually stopped crying long before we got the band-aid on her. She loved the band-aids and ...

• therefore it was enough to stop the crying.

I think the Dora band-aids worked perfectly because they got my granddaughter to stop crying very quickly. She loved the character so it intrigued her enough that she stopped crying. The only problem was that she started making up that she had cuts in order to get a new band-aid. I had to teach her that they were only for when she really got a cut and eventually she learned that the only time she could be a Dora band-aid is when she actually had a cut on her. I would definitely purchase Dora Band-aids again

because it was well worth her stopping crying as soon as she saw the box.

I would highly recommend Dora band-aids for any parent or grandparent that has a child who loves Dora. The character seems to have gone above and beyond her duty in saving a lot of tears for a child who was hurting. Tears are the last thing that anyone wants to see in their child or grandchild’s eyes. Why not stop it when possible by using all the possibilities. In the case of cuts, the possibility is in the character on the band-aid rather than in the actual application of the band-aid.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 345101285480231/k2311a105/10.5.10