Pantene Hail Fall Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love going to beauty parlors almost every month to have my hair done
  • Upon entering on the corporate world, I decided to change my hairstyle
  • I noticed that my hair was getting thinner and thinner
  • I bought a sachet pack to try if the conditioner really works
  • I highly recommend this product to anyone particularly those who suffer hair fall

• by janron29

I suffered hair loss due to the chemicals that the parlors were using. I love going to beauty parlors almost every month to have my hair done. I want to have new looks. I went to parlor for hair rebonding, hair cellophane, hair coloring, hair pirming and other services that the parlor offers that it is related to hair.

When I was still in college, I have shiny and thick hair. Upon entering on the corporate world, I decided to

change my hairstyle. Every pay day, I allocated a budget for my hair.

I noticed that my hair was getting thinner and thinner. I was worried every time I visit a parlor to see the strands on my hair left in the comb. The hair fall was getting worse.

The parlor offers a hair treatment solution for damage hair that was caused by some chemicals that were being used. But I did not see any effect of the treatment ...

• on my hair. A friend told me that Milk Hair Rebonding is the only way to stop the hair fall.

It is an expensive treatment and I don’t have money to undergo that very expensive treatment. While watching a late night show on the television, there is an advertisement about a conditioner that can stop hair fall and the hair breakage. A Pantene Conditioner for hair fall solution.

Other conditioners can cause dandruff, so I stopped using conditioners. I

bought a sachet pack to try if the conditioner really works. I love the smell, very mild.

After a week of using, I noticed that my hair fall was lessening. I use it every day after using of my favorite shampoo. I just squeeze the water from my hair and massage the conditioner for at least five minutes.

The price is cheap compare to the expensive hair treatment. I highly recommend this product to anyone particularly those who suffer hair fall.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314101285401231/k2311a104/10.4.10