Seventh Generation Bathroom Tissue  » Health  »
  • I bought Seventh Generation Bathroom Tissue a few months ago, for a price of $52 online
  • I was happy nonetheless, despite the waiting period because they served their purpose anyway
  • I like these tissue papers a lot for different reasons
  • I think that by buying things like these, you are supporting companies which make earth-friendly products which can be used everyday
  • I recommend Seventh Generation Bathroom Tissue because they are inexpensive and made to last

• by aa9002

I bought Seventh Generation Bathroom Tissue a few months ago, for a price of $52 online. The paper tissues weigh 20 pounds, come in 48 packs, with 500 sheets and which are made by Seventh Generation.

I have been looking for these tissues for a long time but they were not available here anymore, so I had no choice but to buy them here. I was happy nonetheless, despite the waiting period because they served their purpose anyway.

I like these tissue papers a lot for different reasons. The papers are made with 80 percent post consumer materials, so you can tell that they are recycled and are

not made with original, brand new materials. I think that by buying things like these, you are supporting companies which make earth-friendly products which can be used everyday.

The tissue papers are colored white, but they were not bleached, according to the product info. So because they were not bleached, they were not totally white, and that is not a bad thing.

But in case you think that you are compromising quality, you are not. The tissues look like the same branded ones you see in the market, except that they are not soft enough. You can sense by touching them that they are a little hard or feel like ...

• thin sheets of paper, but they are colored white, without any scent and prints, which serves its hygienic purpose. Printed or scented sheets are, again, bad because they have synthetic scents which might be harmful to health. But because they are not printed and scented, they can be used in bathrooms. In fact, they can be used for lots of things - bathroom cleaning, personal purposes like cleaning up your mess, cleaning up spills, wiping out stains and others. There is no difference between the regular branded ones and this product, except that they were recycled more and have more sheets which are 2 plys and so are thicker.

They are made to last. Because they come in 48 packs, you have a supply of it in 6 months. They are less expensive as well. So even though they are not available here, you can save a lot of money anyway.

Their customer service is awesome. I can tell they are committed to their customers just by the way they handle issues and requests, emails and other concerns. While I don’t have serious concerns about them, they make sure they know if you have problems by emailing you and asking you for anything.

I recommend Seventh Generation Bathroom Tissue because they are inexpensive and made to last. I like them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 344101285371231/k2311a104/10.4.10