Powerplant Mall, Rockwell Drive, Makati City Philippines  » Shopping  »
Powerplant Mall, Rockwell Drive corner Estrella St., Makati City, Philippines 1000
  • I like being able to do everything under one roof
  • Visiting the Powerplant Mall is a relaxing experience
  • I am also quite impressed with the amenities of the mall

• by lani1971

I am not ashamed to say that I am a mall rat. I like being able to do everything under one roof. I shop for toys, groceries, clothes, and books at the mall. That is also where I watch movies and eat out during the weekends. My mecca in the metropolis is the Powerplant Mall at Rockwell Drive in Makati. First, the mall is not located in the Central Business District. Thus, the traffic going to and from the Powerplant Mall ranges from light to moderate.

There is ample parking on two floors with easy access to the mall

via elevators or escalators. Since opening in 2000, I’ve visited most of the shops and eaten in most of the restaurants in all of its three main levels. The selection of clothes is just amazing. There is a good mix of specialty brands ranging from the high end imported brands like Anne Klein, Kate Spade, Bally and DKNY to the lower end local brands like Bayo, Bench and Kamiseta. There is truly something for everyone. Visiting the Powerplant Mall is a relaxing experience. The temperature is consistently cool and the acoustics are very good, unlike other places ...

• where one’s ears would ring because of the noise.

My husband loves working at the various coffee shops because of the Wifi access. On the other hand, I can choose among three reputable salons for my grooming needs. Our son loves to play at the spectacular Kids Station which provides activities like cookie decorating and allows kids to experience playing with new toys without any obligation to purchase the same.

I am also quite impressed with the amenities of the mall. There are clean restrooms on every floor, with liquid soap, napkins, toilet paper and hand dryer. The same cannot

be said for other malls.

For the busy working moms like me, there are three universal banks at the ground floor of the mall where I can accomplish transactions in minutes. Grocery shopping is a breeze at Rustan’s Department store also at the ground floor.

My husband and I are habitues of the cinema which has 6 screens. These cinemas are pleasantly cold with a Dolby Digital EX Surround Sound System making movie watching an enjoyable experience.

Although the Powerplant mall is much smaller than others, the customers’ every need is satisfied because of the diversity of products and services offered.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 244101285341231/k2311a104/10.4.10