Flafship Cinemas, Campbell Drive, Homestead, FL  » Movies  »
Campbell Drive, Homestead, FL
  • I am impressed that my movie experience at Flagship Cinemas is such a seamlessly smooth journey
  • I suggest that if your are in town any time soon, take a couple of hours and go see a movie at one of the best movie theaters around

• by fatherq
      I am an avid movie enthusiast. I go to the movies probably once per week and have been to over 100 different theaters all over the country in my lifetime.

Flagship Cinemas on Campbell Drive in Homestead, Fl has to rank near the top of my experiences.

It all starts when you walk in the door.

There is no sound-proof window that you yell through to

get your tickets.

You literally walk up to a ticket counter as if you were buying tickets for a trip.

Everyone is friendly and you notice immediately how clean the carpets and lobby are.

I have visited this location at least thirty times and every single time the person behind the counter selling drinks and popcorn is polite and understands that you are in a rush ...

• to make it to your movie on time.

The bathrooms are always stocked and clean.

When you sit down to watch the movie your shoes are not standing on a sticky floor and your body is not sitting in a smelly, worn out chair.

The sound system is awesome, the projector equipment works well and doesn’t stop in the middle of the movie.

I have yet

to have a movie have to stop during the middle for a techinical reason.

I am impressed that my movie experience at Flagship Cinemas is such a seamlessly smooth journey.

I have to say it makes the movie that much more enjoyable.

I suggest that if your are in town any time soon, take a couple of hours and go see a movie at one of the best movie theaters around!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111602128531128/k2311a0216/2.16.07