Claritin
  • The only issue I’ve had is feeling really tired
  • I think they just want to advertise it as non-drowsy

• by squishlette

I had a sickness for like two months. I went to the doctor three times and was given three different diagnoses. First I went in and he said it was allergies, so he gave me an allergy medicine and sent me on my way. I returned to him two weeks later with no change, so then he says it could be acid reflux, and put me on heartburn medicine.

Well that didn’t work either, so I went to a different doctor. He didn’t know what it was but

gave me a steroid and an antibiotic. I felt a little better, but not completely.

Finally after some really expensive tests, my doctor told me I had a sinus infection. Then he told me to go buy some Claritin. I was really upset at first.

I was like coughing up green phlegm, not sleeping, exhausted and he told me all I needed to do was go buy some allergy medicine. And that was what the initial doctor told me he thought it was. However, I was pleasantly surprised.

...

• Within two days I was feeling better. The Claritin is for 24 hours and it cleared everything up. The nice thing is you can buy it in small doses.

It comes in 5 does, 10 does or 25 doses. I was buying the 10 doses just so I could stop at anytime and not have a whole bunch of leftovers. The only issue I’ve had is feeling really tired.

It usually hits me in the afternoon. I researched the Claritin side effects and none of them state that

drowsiness is a side effect. But I don’t really believe that.

I was not feeling the tiredness in this way before I started taking it. And then it went away when I stopped taking it. I think they just want to advertise it as non-drowsy.

To me that is false advertising. But, in the grand scheme of things, the medicine does work. It cleared up my sinus infection in only two doses.

I continued to take it for a number of weeks just to make sure the cold didn’t relapse.

Claritin

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 264101285261231/k2311a104/10.4.10